[Giveaway Expert] Cyberghost Premium 6 months free

Share10s

Future Soldier

SOOOOO many cool giveaways....I always thought "purchase pro" but then we had a new great GA!!!

:showoff:

CyberGhost............................Pirates best BUDDY!!!

:lol:

I wouldn't mind buying them if I had to, under one condition.

My damn CyberGhost client, both on OS X and Windows, getting the "Anonymity Test Failed" several times a day, which just shuts off my VPN and keeps the internet on.

Come on now, if you can't stay connected, I at least want the option to GUARANTEE normal traffic never goes through. Damn it, I hit VPN on for a reason, because I wanted it to STAY on and not use my real IP.

Also yes in Windows I hit the Disable IPv6 option in the app and it still does it.

WELL SAM ETHING HAPPENS TO ME SOMETIMES IN PRO THEY SAY NO DISCONNECTION BUT MINE DOES DISCONNECT AND SAY ITS BBEN DONE TO KEEP MY PROTECTION

• Replies 35
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blackchildcx

SOOOOO many cool giveaways....I always thought "purchase pro" but then we had a new great GA!!!

:showoff:

CyberGhost............................Pirates best BUDDY!!!

:lol:

I wouldn't mind buying them if I had to, under one condition.

My damn CyberGhost client, both on OS X and Windows, getting the "Anonymity Test Failed" several times a day, which just shuts off my VPN and keeps the internet on.

Come on now, if you can't stay connected, I at least want the option to GUARANTEE normal traffic never goes through. Damn it, I hit VPN on for a reason, because I wanted it to STAY on and not use my real IP.

Also yes in Windows I hit the Disable IPv6 option in the app and it still does it.

WELL SAM ETHING HAPPENS TO ME SOMETIMES IN PRO THEY SAY NO DISCONNECTION BUT MINE DOES DISCONNECT AND SAY ITS BBEN DONE TO KEEP MY PROTECTION

U should be safe@ all time...If the conection stops its mostly the reason of laag in WIFI / or some other reason...CG blocks theconection totaly and U can easily connect again than...U should be safe...And 2 block IPv6 means extra safety...nothing more....IPv6 is not that safe as IPv4 ... use CyberGhost since Im downloading warez....(and I grab alot stuff).never had any hustly...and I know much people that already recieved stupid letters from loyers telling them to pay fur pirate cases.--music/movies download.....!

Airstream_Bill

Could someone please send me a key? For some reason, my fake emails won't get a key :(.

temp-mail.org always works for me. Hope it does for you to.

Anyone need 1 Year Special Edition Key ? I have 15 keys left

I would like a 1 Year Special Edition Key if you have any left thank you! :thumbsup:

Anyone need 1 Year Special Edition Key ? I have 15 keys left

I would like a 1 Year Special Edition Key if you have any left thank you! :thumbsup:

Check PM !

idontliketurkey

Interested in a premium code if still available. Thanks in advanced for continued anonymity.

Archived