Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.0

ARMOUR

unknownasphyxiated

Its not need to ever to put a crack in patch to export like that . He could just posted the lic file

You have to know the path to patch it

mbKyK2N.png

it writes to the registry and every thing else when just replacing the file its self works with out all that.

Only good patches are patches that patch bytes , patches that dont patch bytes are never really needed .

if you view the original post@crack source, it is made for v3.0.5, not v3.1

usually they prefer user to put the patch in the installation folder, that why it cannot find the needed file

• Replies 30
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not need to ever to put a crack in patch to export like that . He could just posted the lic file

You have to know the path to patch it

mbKyK2N.png

it writes to the registry and every thing else when just replacing the file its self works with out all that.

Only good patches are patches that patch bytes , patches that dont patch bytes are never really needed .

if you view the original post@crack source, it is made for v3.0.5, not v3.1

usually they prefer user to put the patch in the installation folder, that why it cannot find the needed file

Only noobs and rippers do and export patch Ive not seen no patch like this in a lot of years . I'm not even a cracker , Just a tester and I know how to make export patch like this with a crack :lol:

But still I'm grateful that the guy shared it. :D

Edit: The patch was wrote in 2013 so doubt the path changed in x64 as I remember this app had x64 for years . :P

My Revo is on D drive.

Crack nor lic file work.

As long as you have the lic file it dont mater you can just overwrite the file If you use the patch its useless on and x64 system because you have to search the path out to patch it. Ive never been a fan of File export patch because that just means its a crack in a patch and patch not needed.

I am not understanding. If my Revo on D Drive, Windows 8.1 x64, this will not work.

My Revo is on D drive.

Crack nor lic file work.

As long as you have the lic file it dont mater you can just overwrite the file If you use the patch its useless on and x64 system because you have to search the path out to patch it. Ive never been a fan of File export patch because that just means its a crack in a patch and patch not needed.

I am not understanding. If my Revo on D Drive, Windows 8.1 x64, this will not work.

what I done was download the file from //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/230490-revo-uninstaller-pro-310/?p=845672

Searched out revouninstallerpro.lic with everything search tool and overwrote the file I didn't have to patch.

Registrator :-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site :- .......................... https://www.mirrorcreator.com

Sharecode :- .................................................... /files/OCQQMLJK/RUP_3.1.0_Registrator.7z_links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheers

Jofre

Obs :- Tested on Win7 Pro x64 - works !

Archived