AMD (ATI) Catalyst Drivers 14.9

Matt

• Administrator

AMD's award-winning ATI Catalyst graphics and HD video configuration software delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with ATI Radeon graphics processors. Certified by Microsoft Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL), ATI Catalyst drivers for Windows Seven, Vista. XP operating systems deliver stable performance and push the limits of innovation with advanced user-oriented features.

Thanks to cybpsych for the update.

Download

• Replies 16
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today it ask me to download update. It was my mistake that I installed this. My PC work by default without catalyst drivers. :)

So far so good - this release has been playing well with my graphics (Australis has started blooming under the aegis of the V14.) :rockon:

Yep same here this time everything wasn't pink looking on default . I didn't have to adjust it to fix it , seems the best release in awhile . B)

I updated it today and now its pink screen background.... :( :( :( :( :( :(

How do i fix it guys???????

:( :( pls help

Go to Display Color VGA and tick the box Use Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) and it will be normal again.

So far so good - this release has been playing well with my graphics (Australis has started blooming under the aegis of the V14.) :rockon:

Yep same here this time everything wasn't pink looking on default . I didn't have to adjust it to fix it , seems the best release in awhile . B)

Seems steven36 have saved changes from previous driver!

NOW! What I have to expect from AMD? Here is what:

I went to add/remove programs and started AMD Catalyst Install Manager. In menu I chose (Uninstall Manager: Choose individual AMD software components to uninstall) and I select all my available - AMD CCC, AMD Display Driver, HDMI Audio driver, and AMD Accelerated Video Transcoding. I read for the last one - it provide DirectShow filters for video encoding and decoding with hardware and AMD APP acceleration. Well, after uninstalling and reboot, I got many corrupted video programs such my TV Tuner and VLC Media Player. When I run the applications I got crash with message "... has stopped work". I tried reinstall my TV Tuner and it did not help me. What amazing powerful uninstaller, I can't believe how much smart is this holy shit!

Seems steven36 have saved changes from previous driver!

NOW! What I have to expect from AMD? Here is what:

I went to add/remove programs and started AMD Catalyst Install Manager. In menu I chose (Uninstall Manager: Choose individual AMD software components to uninstall) and I select all my available - AMD CCC, AMD Display Driver, HDMI Audio driver, and AMD Accelerated Video Transcoding. I read for the last one - it provide DirectShow filters for video encoding and decoding with hardware and AMD APP acceleration. Well, after uninstalling and reboot, I got many corrupted video programs such my TV Tuner and VLC Media Player. When I run the applications I got crash with message "... has stopped work". I tried reinstall my TV Tuner and it did not help me. What amazing powerful uninstaller, I can't believe how much smart is this holy shit!

I have since tested these on a clean install of windows 8.1 and I had the problem Warrior had All I done was check the Color VGA and tick the box Use Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) and it was normal again. Im not having no problems they work much better than the old ones that came with my computer . I have a driver restore that came with my computer .AMD (ATI) Catalyst Drivers came with it out the box.

I have a driver restore that came with my computer .AMD (ATI) Catalyst Drivers came with it out the box.

Now, I solved the problem with uninstalling. During all crashes and uninstalled drivers, I started again AMD Catalyst Install Manager and uninstall itself. After full uninstall everything is fine!

Listen to me, why I get different video driver when I try download it?

I tried AMD Driver Downloader with auto detect and the other way is after providing in website which series is my video card.

AMD Driver Downloader give me 14-4-win7-win8-win8.1-64-dd-ccc-whql.exe (263 026 KB)

Website provider give me amd-catalyst-14-9-win7-win8.1-64bit-dd-ccc-whql.exe (279 866 KB)

I am using ( Windows 8 ) x64 and the differences I see something about OS, the name, and the file size. How could be this different? Amazing developers. Still can't believe how they are so smart. How to explain what is going?

..... , seems the best release in awhile . B)

Why nobody have try? VLC and TV Tuner was fixed, but not is the same with Internet Explorer. In Facebook I had to try about 45 times to start. I did think that cookies was incorrect and tried to log out. But now I see that YouTube can't play video. IE always crashing. So, I have to return from backup. This is all about AMD Drivers! In this case it seems like malicious software. :)

..... , seems the best release in awhile . B)

Why nobody have try? VLC and TV Tuner was fixed, but not is the same with Internet Explorer. In Facebook I had to try about 45 times to start. I did think that cookies was incorrect and tried to log out. But now I see that YouTube can't play video. IE always crashing. So, I have to return from backup. This is all about AMD Drivers! In this case it seems like malicious software. :)

What do you keep quoting post i made? I cant reproduce none of your problems. Ive been updating these drivers since bought my computer and the worse problem Ive ever had was it made everything pink looking and by ticking one box it fixes it . Maybe you should take your computer to a shop and let professionals update it ... :lol:

I don't develop AMD .. Go to AMD and see can they help you

http://forums.amd.com/game/

Well, we all here understand and know that Windows 8/8.1 hasn't been faring well with our drivers. Especially when it comes to the display drivers. AMD Developers are working hard to get these issues fix. M$ has turned we the consumers into more like beta testers and issue loggers. The only thing you can do in your part if you test/update and it doesnt go well on your PC, is to report and wait for a fix or restore back sit back and relax for another update. ;)

I been waiting for a fix for along time for the pink issue . I thought it was gone tell I redid windows 8.1 and it was back . How many updates does it take tell they fix were i don't have to tick that box?

What do you keep quoting post i made? I cant reproduce none of your problems.

Well, we all here understand and know that Windows 8/8.1 hasn't been faring well with our drivers. Especially when it comes to the display drivers. AMD Developers are working hard to get these issues fix. M$ has turned we the consumers into more like beta testers and issue loggers.

You didn't read me careful. The only problem for me is uninstaller by AMD. Seems it get some codec features from Adobe Flash Player as own driver.

I just recommend you to try full uninstall of AMD Component Drivers and let watch the show.

Archived