Mozilla Firefox 32.0.3 / 33.0 Beta 7

jalaffa

Firefox is the award winning next generation browser from Mozilla. Firefox empowers you to browse faster, more safely, and more efficiently than with any other browser. Make the switch today - Firefox imports your Favorites, settings and other information, so you have nothing to lose. Stop annoying popup ads in their tracks with Firefox's built in popup blocker. View more than one web page in a single window with this time saving feature. Open links in the background so that they're ready for viewing when you're ready to read them. Built with your security in mind, Firefox keeps your computer safe from malicious spyware by not loading harmful ActiveX controls. A comprehensive set of privacy tools keep your online activity your business.

Thanks to Matsuda for the update.

Download

• Replies 7
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I converted to Firefox 31.0 a month or so back now and since then I have updated four times (live of course) v 32.0,, 32.0.1, 32.0.2 & 32.0.3 just a few days ago... I look at it in 2 ways... First.. This is a bit unnerving with basically an update a week.. Second.. It makes me think that Mozilla are onto it and these updates are solving things or keeping us ahead of the "eight ball", well, at least along side of it anyway... I haven't had anything change adeversely with the updates so hopefully they are for the better. I do though, keep full backups of each new version.

I keep the main install folder backed up (zipped up just before the live update) and all the Win7 "USER" sub-folders, with all the settings and bookmarks etc in them, also backed up... The other night I had a connection problem and did not know what was at fault so I copied over a copy of the last two backups (after backing up my present working v32.0.3 of course) and ran these older versions, which both turned out not to be the cause and acted the same as 32.0.3, so I knew it wasnt Firefox at fault. It turned out to be my ISP and later normal service resumed, and I copied the 32.0.3 backup back over and here I am again...

Archived