november_ra1n

What is the percentage of people using backup/restore activation tools!  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ever use any backup/restore tools?

• Yes i always do after activation.
    • Nope i do not bother at all.
    • I use time to time but not always
  2. 2. What backup/restore tools you have been using?

• MS Toolkit.
    • Advanced Tokens Manager.
    • Windows 9 Product Key Viewer.
    • Manually backup and restore
    • Others [Please specify in the topic reply i will add you in the pool!]
    • Combination of multiple tools just in case if any fail.
    • I do not use any backup/restore tools.
    • KeyCheck or KMSAuto Net By Ratiborus
    • KMSpico By heldigard
    • OPA-Backup
  3. 3. What Operation System You have Installed in Your Device

• MS Windows 8/8.1
    • MS Windows 7
    • MS Vista
    • MS XP
    • MS Earlier than XP
    • MAC OS X
    • Linux
    • Chrome OS
    • Other [Please specify in the topic reply]

What is the percentage of people using backup/restore activation tools also what application are you currently using!

I was just wondering how you getting on Microsoft Windows-Office-Server activation backup/restore tools cause there are some people keep activating their copy and regularly coming back again asking to help with their activation within last few years since we have started Microsoft topics!

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chacha Chaudhary

I, activated my 0S & Microsoft Office installations like 1.5 years ago using keys provided by you. :clap: Personally, since then neither formatted nor done any backup. ;)

I, activated my 0S & Microsoft Office installations like 1.5 years ago using keys provided by you. :clap: Personally, since then neither formatted nor done any backup. ;)

Congratulations, glad you did not need to reformat your PC but how about if something goes wrong when you really need to?

Chacha Chaudhary

Congratulations, glad you did not need to reformat your PC but how about if something goes wrong when you really need to?

Well in such scenarios, your valuable topics always shall come in handy. :P

BTW, is it possible to create backup only for one installation i.e. if, I only wants to preserve the 0S activation then how to skip MS0 backup screen? (when it prompts for the MS0 key)? :think:

BTW, is it possible to create backup only for one installation i.e. if, I only wants to preserve the 0S activation then how to skip MS0 backup screen? (when it prompts for the MS0 key)? :think:

If you are on Windows 8/8.1 and Office 2013 then you should activate both first, activation files on same location on Windows 8/8.1 therefore backup files contain both, you need to re install and activate both withing one click both activation will be progress.

Chacha Chaudhary

If you are on Windows 8/8.1 and Office 2013 then you should activate both first, activation backup will be same folder therefore will be on same directory when you need to re install both after that re install only once to order to reactivate Windows 8.1+ Office 2013 together.

sorry for being vague :P I think you didn't get the context of my above stated post. :dunno:

Let me rephrase, I just wanna know, how to create backup only for one installation either for MS0 0r for 0S if both of them are already activated using your keys? :think:

But if, user doesn't remembers which key he had used for the MS0 & 0S activations? in this case how & where to find the actvation keys?

sorry for being vague :P I think you didn't get the context of my above stated post. :dunno:

Let me rephrase, I just wanna know, how to create backup only for one installation either for MS0 0r for 0S if both of them are already activated using your keys? :think:

But if, user doesn't remembers which key he had used for the MS0 & 0S activations? in this case how & where to find the actvation keys?

If you have use Retail key to activate then there are lots of tool will help you if you activate with MAK Keys then you have little bit job to do searching the keys via google cause you can only get last 5 digit of the key see the topic there >>>//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/183846-old-windows-81-rtm-downloads-activation-via-phone-or-kms-repository/page-103?do=findComment&comment=635753

MAK Keys kind of hidden within Windows operation system there is no tool that i know can give you full key unlike retail keys..!

Chacha Chaudhary

If you have use Retail key to activate then there are lots of tool will help you if you activate with MAK Keys then you have little bit job to do searching the keys via google cause you can only get last 5 digit of the key see the topic there >>>//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/183846-old-windows-81-rtm-downloads-activation-via-phone-or-kms-repository/page-103?do=findComment&comment=635753

MAK Keys kind of hidden within Windows operation system there is no tool that i know can give you full key unlike retail keys..!

As far as I remember, for 0S activation, I used the retail key & for MS0 part MAK key has been used because at that moment there were no retail keys & had to use volume Licensing IS0. :yes:

Archived