uTorrent 3.4.2 Build 34024

jalaffa

uTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little cpu, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients. With uTorrent, you can download files faster and contribute by sharing files and bandwidth. Additionally, uTorrent supports the Protocol Encryption joint specification (compatible with Azureus 2.4.0.0 and above, BitComet 0.63 and above) and peer exchange.

Thanks to payday for the update.

Download

• Replies 11
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer

Could you give us only patch? OR Tell us how you patched exe? B)

this how its patched

Ghost0507 patch http://www.datafilehost.com/d/b5fee5dc

to patch it u will need to use PE Explorer with patch

Utorrent patch FAILED for me over and over again.

1. I did a right click and selected utorrent and unpacked it using pe explorer. OK. i then ran the patcher, and noticed that it extracted UPX from the patch. then it came up with a search file window. I put the patch in the same folder as Utorrent.exe but after the patch ran it deleted utorrent.

2. using the previously utorrent.bak file still upx'ed, I ran the patch again, this time not using pe explorer. and it again deleted the file

according to the patch its for utorrent plus 3.x.x <well my utorrent is 3.4.1.30768

i'll try again after i downlaoded the LATEST.

same thing, it runs UPX to unpack utorrent.exe and then it asks me where the file is. i have no clue. as the window is to small to tell me, and 2nd i cant look as said window due to the file search window.

Finally managed to do it.,

1, use pe explorer to unpack utorrent.exe and rename to utorrent1.exe in the same folder. but not in the roaming/utorrent folder.

2. run patch and select the original packed utorrent.exe file. it will be deleted. and wait for the cant find file search window

3, copy utorrent1.exe into the roaming folder where uTorrent1.exe is and rename to uTorrent.exe aka remove the 1.

4. click yes to allow searching. and it will bring up the above file, patch it. Thats it finally done. it now says uTorrentPlus

The uTorrent is packed with UPX but its been hacked so upx.exe can not unpack it. Pexplorer can unpack it, so the 1st part of the patch doesnt work.

the 1st part of the patch needs to change some bytes in upx header to allow upx to unpack it. then it needs to apply the patch.

knowledge-Spammer

Utorrent patch FAILED for me over and over again.

1. I did a right click and selected utorrent and unpacked it using pe explorer. OK. i then ran the patcher, and noticed that it extracted UPX from the patch. then it came up with a search file window. I put the patch in the same folder as Utorrent.exe but after the patch ran it deleted utorrent.

2. using the previously utorrent.bak file still upx'ed, I ran the patch again, this time not using pe explorer. and it again deleted the file

according to the patch its for utorrent plus 3.x.x <well my utorrent is 3.4.1.30768

i'll try again after i downlaoded the LATEST.

patch works fine its your end not the patch

if u can not patch try patched installer

Work fine here both Installer-patched, exe-Patched, Just following as knowledge post. Done.

Archived