Mozilla Firefox 32.0.2

jalaffa

Firefox is the award winning next generation browser from Mozilla. Firefox empowers you to browse faster, more safely, and more efficiently than with any other browser. Make the switch today - Firefox imports your Favorites, settings and other information, so you have nothing to lose. Stop annoying popup ads in their tracks with Firefox's built in popup blocker. View more than one web page in a single window with this time saving feature. Open links in the background so that they're ready for viewing when you're ready to read them. Built with your security in mind, Firefox keeps your computer safe from malicious spyware by not loading harmful ActiveX controls. A comprehensive set of privacy tools keep your online activity your business.

Thanks to Matsuda for the update.

Download

• Replies 9
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

same issue in this version also , cpu usage is very high.

On what O/S XP ?

Assistive technologies may cause performance issues on Windows XP

May be best to use Firefox 31 ESR tell they resolve this issue if they ever do a lot of stuff after one year is going stop supporting it anyways .

On what O/S XP ?

May be best to use Firefox 31 ESR tell they resolve this issue if they ever do a lot of stuff after one year is going stop supporting it anyways .

i am using windows 8.1 x64 with latest windows update ... in waterfox x64 this shit doesnt exist

probably related with your drivers, mostly video drivers.

NO. i just found out what do that ... and that sandboxie.... with out it every thing run ok.....owwww boy :angry:

On what O/S XP ?

i am using windows 8.1 x64 with latest windows update ... in waterfox x64 this shit doesnt exist

Anybody with 4GB of memory or more should be able to handle Firefox pretty easy If they have a pretty new processor I can play full 1080p videos and it uses very little CPU even . I use CyberFox v32.1 x86 AMD it only uses like 1% cpu and i got 40 add-ons installed and 15 user scripts . :)

On what O/S XP ?

Anybody with 4GB of memory or more should be able to handle Firefox pretty easy If they have a pretty new processor I can play full 1080p videos and it uses very little CPU even . I use CyberFox v32.1 x86 AMD it only uses like 1% cpu and i got 40 add-ons installed and 15 user scripts . :)

I don't like Cyberfox since it add its own stuff inside mozilla code , and i experience issue with this release

Well you take Palemoon there going away from Mozilla code and just basing it on a stable code in v25 beta 2 its broke add-ons. I use I cant have that Cyberfox x32 works fine with addons . I really dont like using x64 mods of Firefox because they never released a stable x64 browser of Firefox. Only x64 Firefox releases is nightly and its been nightly for years.

Well you take Palemoon there going away from Mozilla code and just basing it on a stable code in v25 beta 2 its broke add-ons. I use I cant have that Cyberfox x32 works fine with addons . I really dont like using x64 mods of Firefox because they never released a stable x64 browser of Firefox. Only x64 Firefox releases is nightly and its been nightly for years.

palemoon is based on very OLD firefox core , and when using it i feel like in an old prehistory movie ;)

the x64 is stable enough for me (warerfox) to use till next build is poping out :)

Archived