Nero 2015 16.0.02800

jalaffa

• Replies 57
  • Views 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just ripped from Kindly patch...

Patched the AdvrCntr6.dll with DeltaFox and Kindly patch and after that analyzed the hashes, they fit together...

Also he stole the serial from Kindly without giving credits to anyone... Very poor... :unsure:

DO NOT USE "HIS PATCH"!!!

Proof:

mrUuKYq.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/mrUuKYq.png

No trust? Then check YOURSELF! ;)

mrUuKYq.png

mrUuKYq.png

mrUuKYq.png

EDIT: Post with DeltaFox patch has been deleted. :)

Why Nero Video 2015 doesn't support VCD anymore? :(

No, I see this feature on Nero Video :)

I don't understand why

What version did you install? Do you install all components of nero?

I don't understand why

Nero 2015 mate :)

I don't understand why

Nero 2015 mate :)

Use which patch?

I don't understand why

I think, vnoctober means, that nearly nobody wants to use VideoCDs with Nero 2015 anymore... :D

No, It'a real. VCD/SVCD is Mini DVD:

Open Nero Video and try:

tg8VAAB.jpg

ZP08B3V.jpg?1

Only Patch for Nero2015_v16.x All Version

Nero.jpg

We currently hidden. "patch which has been ripped from Kindly". Respect copyrights.

- For any problem or help or dispute of some topic, you can (should) contact the moderators / forum.

Does anyone know if this patches also work with Nero Burning Rom package (as opposed to the "full" nero classic and/or platinum versions)?

Edit: Kindly/RBC fix seems to work (no trial messages, at least, haven't tested burning yet)

I think, vnoctober means, that nearly nobody wants to use VideoCDs with Nero 2015 anymore... :D

And i'm the one that still burn VideoCD (for my customer) :)

No, It'a real. VCD/SVCD is Mini DVD:

Open Nero Video and try:

tg8VAAB.jpg

ZP08B3V.jpg?1

Yes, youre correct, VCD/SVCD is still there, but hidden by Disc Format, thanks,,, :)

Nero 2015 - Patch+Serial+Fix [Astron] (NEW)

1. Good for any edition of Nero 2015 (Trial, Platinum or Web Installer) and compatible applications (additional and standalone).
2. Works even if the main package and additional applications are installed each in different directory than recommended.
3. Can be run from a pendrive or any directory.
4. Removes trial marks to allow new installations.
5. Inserts all necessary serials for the main package and additional applications.
6. Has a fix that solves the problem of Trial versions and replaces all files, which make access to the server, with functional versions.
7. Allows you to make updates with "Nero Update" and directly download other applications with "Nero ControlCenter".
8. The "readme.txt" file that accompanies it, has all the official download links updated until 2014.09.22, plus several additional information.
9. Tested on Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit) and Windows 8.1 (64-bit). However, it is compatible with Windows XP and Vista. The Patch was tested with Nero 2015 Trial 16.0.02800, Nero 2015 Platinum 16.0.02900, Nero 2015 Web Installer 16.0.03000 and standalone applications. Was tested installing in different directories and with connected internet. Tested authoring and playback of AVCHD and BD-AV formats.

Thanks to the serials provided by "Liikuri" and "q!DVT".

SeXZPYN.pngtpuAeqg.png

DOWNLOAD (7.11 MB):
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3d1457dd

VirusTotal - 0 / 54 - https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/eb91b8c8748fe4453286021bdc0316104b902757780bb033e450b2103b0954f8/analysis/1411382997/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys, there's s/thing wrong with ALL the fixes posted here. After installing and applying the meds, nero seems completely registered, no expiration date, etc, BUT when I try to burn a CD a window pops saying that "to use these feature you must activate...bla bla bla" (you get the picture).

Anyone one experiencing this issue? Tried with The kindly/rbc patch and Astron's fix.

Guys, there's s/thing wrong with ALL the fixes posted here. After installing and applying the meds, nero seems completely registered, no expiration date, etc, BUT when I try to burn a CD a window pops saying that "to use these feature you must activate...bla bla bla" (you get the picture).

Anyone one experiencing this issue? Tried with The kindly/rbc patch and Astron's fix.

Yes!!!, when I try to burn a CD a window pops saying that to use these feature you must activate (with Nero 2015 16.0.02900 and 16.0.03000).Solution Nero 2015 16.0.02800 :)

Yes!!! I know it!!!

Same problem here!

A few days ago i already talk with Astron about this problem, maybe now he believe me... :)

Switching to Trial-Version "16.0.02800" don't solve the problem for me!

"Nero Burning Rom 2015" (Standalone) with "Astron-Patch" seems to work so far...

No, not at this moment!

"Nero Burning Rom 2015" (Standalone) with "Astron-Patch" seems to work so far...

If you have some time, try to (re)install "Nero 2014 Platinum"!

I don't think you have success with it... :D

Nero 2015 - Patch+Serial+Fix [Astron] v2 (NEW)

What's New:

• Was solved an issue related to trial marks that reached Windows 7 and Windows 8 (64-bit) users;
  • The patch did not work to independent installations of Nero SoundTrax and Nero WaveEditor. Has been fixed.
  • The "readme.txt" file that accompanies the patch has been updated to 2014-11-05.

DOWNLOAD (7.10 MB):
===================
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/67b36546

VirusTotal - 1 / 54 - https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0a50c3fce6a0aa7efd9939dedac2de2de8aa84080c960fce5b174cb3c4d78c34/analysis/1415165922/

Archived