Driver Genius Professional 14.0.0.345

jalaffa

Driver Genius Professional is a professional Driver management tool features both driver management and hardware diagnostics. driver Genius provides such practical functions as driver backup, restoration, update and removal for computer users. If you often reinstall your operating system, you may not forget such painful experiences of searching all around for all kinds of drivers. If unfortunately you have lost your Driver CD, the search will be more troublesome and time-consuming. Now with the Driver backup function of Driver Genius, you can backup all drivers in your computer before reinstalling, and restore them with the Driver restoration function after system reinstallation has been completed. This will dramatically save your time for Driver installation during the system installation procedure, and you will no longer worry about where to find a Driver. Besides, you can create an automatic installation package for all drivers in your system by Driver Genius.

Download

• Replies 36
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best driver page for me nsanedown //www.nsanedown.com/?page=drivers

And windows updates If your running a newer computer most updates come out on windows updates now days .

And have screwed up many of my computers where I had to reformat. Never use drivers from windows Update.

Its amazing that the #1 and biggest software company in the world(Microsoft Windows) is easily cracked but a bullshit program like this nobody can beat???? Microsoft should hire this guy????? Right?

And windows updates If your running a newer computer most updates come out on windows updates now days .

And have screwed up many of my computers where I had to reformat. Never use drivers from windows Update.

I would trust windows update before i would some program that may give you out of date ones , beta ones or ones you dont need ... last time i reformatted was when i bought this pc ..And the one i had before lasted years without reformatting. Since I bought this pc the drivers showed up on windows update were ones I needed besides that and AMD ones on the front page that's all the updates i do..

I've never understood why people have hard-ons for these tools, which sure they're great for backing up / restoring / deleting drivers but to actually gamble on system stability by letting it update working system drivers? Not a bloody chance.

Updated drivers may give you a faster,more reliable system, if you can restore to an earlier,working driver, then why not update ?

Your OS is chancing too, MS-updates, newer,updated software, so( imo) if you can update to a newer driver, do it !!

I've never understood why people have hard-ons for these tools, which sure they're great for backing up / restoring / deleting drivers but to actually gamble on system stability by letting it update working system drivers? Not a bloody chance.

My computer came with that too if I have trouble with any new drivers that i may installed I can restore them to factory . When I update the AMD ones windows uninstall worked OK for me so far . The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver really is only for newer computers updating those can cause more problems than good . I'm only saying this by experience I use to use programs like Driver Genius Professional that's when I had to reformat a lot.

I would trust windows update before i would some program that may give you out of date ones , beta ones or ones you dont need ... last time i reformatted was when i bought this pc ..And the one i had before lasted years without reformatting. Since I bought this pc the drivers showed up on windows update were ones I needed besides that and AMD ones on the front page that's all the updates i do..

Thats why the only answer is to go to your computer manufacturers website and get them. Not from Windows update. One of the computer tech sites I participate in all say the same thing and have had Windows Updates drivers create many horror stories for them.

Thats why the only answer is to go to your computer manufacturers website and get them. Not from Windows update. One of the computer tech sites I participate in all say the same thing and have had Windows Updates drivers create many horror stories for them.

Never none came on windows up date but like one or 2 and i got a newer one from AMD through it that was not in Catalyst Drivers 14.4 .. What I done was uninstall Catalyst Drivers 14.4 done the update then reinstalled Catalyst Drivers 14.4 without that one driver and it works fine. I installed Driver Magician once it told me i had drivers not made for windows and all I had was factory Drivers AMD .. When I seen that I uninstalled that program lol . My PC came with Windows 8 OEM updated to 8.1 trough the store.

Why this long-long mess if you want to say just a few words. And if is so important to repeat, then at least use a spoiler.

Currently one message and one page. Why?

Why come people even ask if there's medicine for this program ? Even back years ago when I use to use it.. the serials were always blacklisted and when there was a working crack they would update the program and break it . Its one them programs if you want to use it you need to buy a key. I dont see nothing in the rules about quoting post .. I'm sure if it were an offense the moderators would have told us .

I use Driver Easy Pro as my Online driver updater & it's enough for me... but if you want to try offline driver updater, you can create your own Snappy Driver Installer & use DriverPack Solution's driver database. It's really fast, no adware, no bloatware :)

Yes its not bad software Driver Easy I used it before the main thing is if your using any kind software or doing a driver update is to make sure you can go back to old drivers if needed and to use something like AIDA64Extreme and make sure your not installing older ones or ones that didnt come with your pc and it helps to goggle them to make sure your not installing beta ones . I dont recommend beta ones to no one.

who made this patch

did you download and try it? ill wait for someone else to say its good or bad :)

:rolleyes:

FAnDZAM.png

Zn4XQO7.png

MYPgwZD.png

06nTtkS.png

Installation Instructions:--

• 1 Install Driver Genius with administrator privileges.
  • 2 Open the program and close it.
  • 3 Launch Liveupdate.exe which is located in the installation folder of driver genius and wait for the update to complete.
  • 4 Now Run Activator.bat as administrator.
  • 5 Copy the files that are located in the activation Folder ("msvbvm60.dll & Register") to installation folder i.e. C:\Program Files\Driver-Soft\ DriverGenius.
  • 6 Done!

Translation Courtesy: Google Translate... :P

Now, How to find if it's Pro 0r not? :lol:

Archived