Internet Download Manager 6.21 Build 9

jalaffa

Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use. Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.

Thanks to sternog for the update.

Download

• Replies 49
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can I make IDM to download MP4 instead of MKV?

Any possibiliy fix? :(

Blocking ips tested/works as it has for years .

Internet.Download.Manager.v6.21.x.Update.3.Patch-REiS Tested/Works passes the checks ....

What for YouTube? always when I download from YouTube with IDM it gives me the option of FLV or MP4 It never gives me and option for mkv .. :unsure:

Yes, Some times when i used HTML5, only MKV was offered to download.
Try force Youtube to use always Flash instead of HTML5 using some addon like Youtube Center.

IDM update every few days..developers are doing a great effort

REIS PATCH is working good for me

But I am always using this program and sometimes I am thinking to support developers and buy a license

HTML5:

sshot_1.png

Forcing Flash:

sshot_2.png

here Im using sware iron most videos i try only gives me WEBM those are not x264 MKV no ways there WEBM MKV mp4 , mkv flv etc are just containers there not codecs they can can be easily switched around without re-encode if you have the right apps ;)

I am using IE10 and this problem doesnot occur but videos doesnot appear as MKV

I can download 720p HD or 1080p HD as mp4 (NOT MKV)...is it the same?

When i use CyberFox I have it fixed were i can watch YouTube in flash or vlc witch I can download the H264 videos mp4

But in chrome its HTML5 by default it ether gives me MKV or WEBM but both are WEBM codec When I try to download the MKV at the end of the download it kept giving and error and stopping.

So I copy the link out of IDM and put back in IDM and gave me a WEBM file without sound . When I use that add-on I can switch it to Flash all the time and it gives me MP4 with sound Like other browsers do .

I got the other one to work as well that Matsuda sugest Youtube Center has been removed from Goggle Chrome store but they have user script if you use taper monkey .

But I got the add-on working by downloading it from Opera and unpacking it with with winrar and putting in a folder and installing it in unpacked extensions.

Skins
Skinid.png
[ New pack of medicines ]++ XDarkMetro™ Internet Download Manager 6.21 Build 9[Retail] [silent Install Plus]

BJAR1.gif
dn7.gif

Site:http://www.mirrorupload.net
Sharecode[?]:/file/14B9PZ81/#!6219.rar

Utilities IDMOptimizer IDMP_wordDecryptor3 Backup Manager +[iDM Optimi+Prevent _IDM + Other Programs_ From Dialing Home]
Herramiid.JPG
Site:https://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]:/files/EMOJUL17/Prevent__IDM___Other_Programs.rar_links

The latest IDM CC 7.3.87 add-on (at post # 991) made compatible for Users of Mozilla Firefox Nightly V35 F3h9xqz.gif

When i use CyberFox I have it fixed were i can watch YouTube in flash or vlc witch I can download the H264 videos mp4

But in chrome its HTML5 by default it ether gives me MKV or WEBM but both are WEBM codec When I try to download the MKV at the end of the download it kept giving and error and stopping.

So I copy the link out of IDM and put back in IDM and gave me a WEBM file without sound . When I use that add-on I can switch it to Flash all the time and it gives me MP4 with sound Like other browsers do .

I got the other one to work as well that Matsuda sugest Youtube Center has been removed from Goggle Chrome store but they have user script if you use taper monkey .

But I got the add-on working by downloading it from Opera and unpacking it with with winrar and putting in a folder and installing it in unpacked extensions.

Same Problem !

Same Problem !

Here is the fix were you can make chrome based browsers even working in x64 play flash only Just delete or move out of were Chrome is installed ffmpegsumo.dll file then your good to go .

You have to do it every time you update. ffmpegsumo.dll forces it to play HTML5 . Then you dont need no add-on :)

What is the Youtube's original video format ?

mkv, flv, mp4 or webm ?

It has both WEBM, WEBM MKV and Flash h264 MP4 , FLV but flash being the original format because its oldest .

What is the Youtube's original video format ?

mkv, flv, mp4 or webm ?

It has both WEBM, WEBM MKV and Flash h264 MP4 , FLV but flash being the original format because its oldest .

Is IDM best for downloading videos from Youtube or you prefer another tool ?

IDM is what I most of the time use because by the time I go to my portable launcher or my start menu to grab another program I already can be downloading it with IDM .. Its more convenient .

Archived