Skype 6.20.0.104

anuraag

Skype is a little piece of software that lets you make free calls to anyone else on Skype, anywhere in the world. And even though the calls are free, they are really excellent quality. If you and your friends, family or business contacts are using webcams, you can also make free video calls. You can even call landlines and mobile phones at really cheap per minute rates (and there's no setup or subscription fee).

Thanks to dimadr for the update.

Download

• Replies 5
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My partners on skype is in always online status, and mee too, WHY?? i only use skypi on my desktop pc...no phone and any other.. wtf happend ? iturn off my desktop pc. and the partners seeeeing me always online.. grrrrrrrrr help !! itry to log out and on web page also but nothing happend..

My partners on skype is in always online status, and mee too, WHY?? i only use skypi on my desktop pc...no phone and any other.. wtf happend ? iturn off my desktop pc. and the partners seeeeing me always online.. grrrrrrrrr help !! itry to log out and on web page also but nothing happend..

Skype don't refresh themselves, and it shows that you are logged in. If your friend or your friends will refresh their Skype, it does not show anymore.

Skype don't refresh themselves, and it shows that you are logged in. If your friend or your friends will refresh their Skype, it does not show anymore.

hmmm intresting...my wifes pc just now updated to 6.20.....and turned off her pc and showing also always online :D pffff im nervy

csicsu46

In a Skype chat window(anybody on your friends list), type "/remotelogout" without the quotes.

It will Sign out all other instances except the current one. This will also stop push notifications on all other instances.

There is also "/showplaces" which Lists other instances where this Skype name is currently signed in.

Archived