HitmanPro 3.7.9 Build 224

jalaffa

HitmanPro 3, formerly Hitman Pro, is a fast All-in-One tool to locate, identify and remove viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits and other malware. HitmanPro 3 will quickly show if your PC is infected with malicious software. Research shows that many computers are infected, even if they have an up-to-date security suite installed, and that a combination of different anti malware programs would be required to prevent infection. HitmanPro 3 uses innovative cloud computing techniques to detect and remove potential malware threats with minimal impact on system performance. A further benefit of this technology is that you need never again download definitions on a hourly / daily basis as this is all managed in the cloud further reducing the impact on your PC. Scanning your PC is free for the life of the product. Users can take a paid for subscription to cover malware removal after the first 30 days free use.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 25
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all:

If HitmanPro works this way:

When the file is classified as malicious by the Scan Cloud, the Hitman Pro client is placing the infection into quarantine. Various techniques ensure that all infections are completely removed without false positives.

My question if the scan is done in the cloud, if you have an active internet connection, then you can use early version of HitmanPro with the same san result.

There is no need to updated it, Is this correct?

Thanks for the help.

Hi all:

If HitmanPro works this way:

When the file is classified as malicious by the Scan Cloud, the Hitman Pro client is placing the infection into quarantine. Various techniques ensure that all infections are completely removed without false positives.

My question if the scan is done in the cloud, if you have an active internet connection, then you can use early version of HitmanPro with the same san result.

There is no need to updated it, Is this correct?

Thanks for the help.

yep, so far your database up to date you good to go...

Patch from 27 January do not works :(

"you may be a victim of software counter fitting"

This patch is working perfectly with no error like you reported

Try few times... (restart app etc.)

Try few times... (restart app etc.)

use this:

@ echo off

title HitMan pro Delete

rmdir "C:\ProgramData\HitmanPro" /s /q

cd

"HitmanPro_x64.exe"

It's still working for me :) ( WIn 8.1 with Update x64 )

Problem solved.

Sorry for my mistake.

Patch from January working fine on x64 but do not works on x86. For example on my Windows 7 x64 all is ok but on my Windows XP x86 I have error "victim of".

I also tested patch from march and it works perfect on x64 and x86 too :)

Thank you.

what is different between malwarbyte? which is better and why

hitman pro uses cloud based signatures to detect (top 5 av sigs), but it's not real time as compared to MBAM. but i have found hitman pro to be more effective than MBAM personally.

if you set hitman pro to scan on every startup and install hitman alert (sorta gives real time alerts) then you are good to go, and no need for MBAM in RTP mode

hitman pro uses cloud based signatures to detect (top 5 av sigs), but it's not real time as compared to MBAM. but i have found hitman pro to be more effective than MBAM personally.

if you set hitman pro to scan on every startup and install hitman alert (sorta gives real time alerts) then you are good to go, and no need for MBAM in RTP mode

I see.. thanks for the info :)

Does anyone know if this also prevents cryptolocker type infections ??

Thanks.

Does the program "auto-update" using the medicine? The reason being it's not "auto-updating" for me ----> Win 8.1 Pro x64 / not blocked by any firewall.

Or....Is this a case of we have update "manually" and re-apply the medicine?

BTW: Using med from January.

Manually doesn't auto update

Sorry, I don't understand your response. I do know the difference between "manual" and "auto-update".

Let's see if I can simplify this......... Once you apply the "medicine" will the program auto-update itself going forward or not?

If NOT, then I understand that you have to update and patch EACH version.... simple question.

knowledge-Spammer

Manually doesn't auto update

Sorry, I don't understand your response. I do know the difference between "manual" and "auto-update".

Let's see if I can simplify this......... Once you apply the "medicine" will the program auto-update itself going forward or not?

If NOT, then I understand that you have to update and patch EACH version.... simple question.

update and patch EACH version is best

until today just worked fine, used march patch working no victim...

Archived