Internet Download Manager 6.21 Build 7

jalaffa

IP/Firewall Method still works great :showoff:

ATM its using 184.173.188.107 to call home (but its always a gud idea to add all IPs)

IDM CC 7.3.85 made compatible for the users of Nightly ver. 34

Site: http://www.mediafire.com
Sharecode[?]: /download/uzpedr16fiauhzk

• Replies 69
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

karanpc crack works.

Why KaranPC ? i think i already told you, he's ripper, i believe nSaners will not use a fix from such a ripper like him/them. We already had the best "doctor" here. Or maybe you're the guy from KaranPC :think:

So, can't leave nSane ? :naughty:

:uhuh: :P :cheers:

IP/Firewall Method still works great :showoff:

ATM its using 184.173.188.107 to call home (but its always a gud idea to add all IPs)

IDM CC 7.3.85 made compatible for the users of Nightly ver. 34

Site: http://www.mediafire.com

Sharecode[?]: /download/uzpedr16fiauhzk

I was using all ips horizontal and when checked it on a scope 184.173.188.107 was making a loop back and still calling home once i moved the ip anound and put 184.173.188.107 one 1st it stooped making a loop back. If your coming unregistered your leaking somewhere .

I was using all ips horizontal and when checked it on a scope 184.173.188.107 was making a loop back and still calling home once i moved the ip anound and put 184.173.188.107 one 1st it stooped making a loop back. If your coming unregistered your leaking somewhere .

And where m i saying that i have any problem with registering ? :naughty:

FYI i m using all the 22 IPs in the sequence laid out and no arranging or rearranging of IPs on 1st,2nd or so on position :doh:

FYI i m using all the 22 IPs in the sequence laid out and no arranging or rearranging of IPs on 1st,2nd or so on position :doh:

When I tested it after uninstalling running the batch file even though it was calling home it let me register anyways . Best to use a scope to make sure before I was using WFC I was using another method that never leaks.

When I tested it after uninstalling running the batch file even though it was calling home it let me register anyways . Best to use a scope to make sure before I was using WFC I was using another method that never leaks.

Did you try this method with Bulk Image Downloader ? pCwbcDv.gif

Or any good alternative of BID which can download multiple images from multiples pages(1,2,3 ...) ?

For Example -

http://hqcelebrity.org/thumbnails.php?album=47&page=9

Sorry but can't understand what u r trying to say in the later part, can u b more easy on me ?

Also why r we having this discussion, i have it registered, i guess u have it registered too ?

then why ?

Or any good alternative of BID which can download multiple images from multiples pages(1,2,3 ...) ?

For Example -

@maxyyyy time for u to delve into the firewall method and share it with us :yes:

Sorry but can't understand what u r trying to say in the later part, can u b more easy on me ?

Also why r we having this discussion, i have it registered, i guess u have it registered too ?

then why ?

The clean up file if you run it will let you register IDM regardless if its calling home or not because for along time host blocks has been leaking and that's what they was using to regster it with using host blocks.

Do you think Firewalls dont give problems looping back sometimes ? They do people was having problems with it way before it was posted here .

Here is proof Read this article from Comodo were this person was blocking ips of IDM and it was still getting through.

From August 2013 .

http://forums.comodo.com/firewall-help-cis-b135.0/-t97299.0.html

The clean up file if you run it will let you register IDM regardless if its calling home or not because for along time host blocks has been leaking and that's what they was using to regster it with using host blocks.

Do you think Firewalls dont give problems looping back sometimes ? They do people was having problems with it way before it was posted here .

Here is proof Read this article from Comodo were this person was blocking ips of IDM and it was still getting through.

From August 2013 .

:uhuh: why wud i care if its working fine for me,

again why are we discussing it, what's ur point really ?

From August 2013 .

:uhuh: why wud i care if its working fine for me,

again why are we discussing it, what's ur point really ?

Because this is the reason its not working for some .. Its working for me too atm .. But this is the reason some keeps going over to other topic and saying dont work .

Because this is the reason its not working for some .. Its working for me too atm .. But this is the reason some keeps going over to other topic and saying dont work .

dcs18 has already posted a caution note for them in his very first post ;)

dcs18 has already posted a caution note for them in his very first post ;)

You tell a bunch of people that dont even have a sniffer and cant see what its really doing there blind to the fact if its leaking or not Firewalls dont always work right 100% of the time and if they dont have a scope there blind to the fact if its calling home or not.

You tell a bunch of people that dont even have a sniffer and cant see what its really doing there blind to the fact if its leaking or not Firewalls dont always work right 100% of the time and if they dont have a scope there blind to the fact if its calling home or not.

exactly and that's why the caution note bcoz noobs maynot know when and where its going wrong

exactly and that's why the caution note bcoz noobs maynot know when and where its going wrong

A caution dont make it work right , but being computer savvy does .. Before when I was using a different method of blocking IPs I never had a bit trouble with IPS leaking though after switching to WFC witch on the build before I checked it with wfc it was not leaking . When I clean installed it on build 7 what did i find WFC leaking 184.173.188.107 and when i switched the order of the ips was in it stooped leaking that's really annoying . Because I thought everything was fine on hear say and when I checked with a sniffer it was not. :s

A caution dont make it work right , but being computer savvy does .. Before when I was using a different method of blocking IPs I never had a bit trouble with IPS leaking though after switching to WFC witch on the build before I checked it with wfc it was not leaking . When I clean installed it on build 7 what did i find WFC leaking 184.173.188.107 and when i switched the order of the ips was in it stooped leaking that's really annoying . Because I thought everything was fine on hear say and when I checked with a sniffer it was not. :s

u and i r saying the same thing, lemme quote what the caution note says :

Caution Note:

This guide is meant for Advanced Users & Intellectuals if you are a n00b, please do not proceed.

u and i r saying the same thing, lemme quote what the caution note says :

Caution Note:

This guide is meant for Advanced Users & Intellectuals if you are a n00b, please do not proceed.

I think its too late for that as I see the method posting in packs on pdf in IDM and through searching goggle I see other boards have copy and pasted the method . :lol:

I think its too late for that as I see the method posting in packs on pdf in IDM and through searching goggle I see other boards have copy and pasted the method . :lol:

then those packs in pdf or forums are responsible, here we take care of everyone, well almost :P

then those packs in pdf or forums are responsible, here we take care of everyone, well almost :P

I been posting fixes and workarounds off and on since 2007 and I can tell you this when you post something the 1st thing happens is a noob will try it then you have to try to explain how to use it , There's no getting around it. 95% of the time after you do all the explaining on how to do it the developer will kill it . Lets hope this is not the case here .

I been posting fixes and workarounds off and on since 2007 and I can tell you this when you post something the 1st happens is a noob will try it then you have to try to explain how to use it , There's no getting around it. 95% of the time after you do all the explaining on how to do it the developer will kill it . Lets hope this is not the case here .

:cheers:

All and all blocking the exe in your FW is a nice method but really you should install a scope to double check .

The benefits of it that it only blocks the program not the site is nice .

But its also a weakness because when you add all the ips one rule to block and then one rule to allow your Firewall is not going to warn you anymore.

The other method I used blocked the ips through my whole computer . I could just go to idm homepage and see if it was blocked or not . But with a FW I have to scope to see if working or not.

For Example -

@maxyyyy time for u to delve into the firewall method and share it with us :yes:

This method is not working with BID same as GetFLV

These programs are able to defend without getting connected to network

Archived