Why you do not use Kaspersky small office security 3 ?

hamede

KSOS 15.0.2.358 [en-US] ** to be Release Candidate **

Not much Different in this Release, more faster & smaller in Updating Data bases & Application modules Files

ksos_ui.png

ksos_up2date.png

kpm_ksos_mr2.png

Wow

They made the interface so SEXY!!

They should have used this skin on home based products

Regards

who installed this can pass me the folder "skin" (C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.1\skin)

so I can see if I can do on the normal version

• Replies 114
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KSOS 15.0.2.358 [en-US] ** to be Release Candidate **

Not much Different in this Release, more faster & smaller in Updating Data bases & Application modules Files

ksos_ui.png

ksos_up2date.png

kpm_ksos_mr2.png

Wow

They made the interface so SEXY!!

They should have used this skin on home based products

Regards

who installed this can pass me the folder "skin" (C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.1\skin)

so I can see if I can do on the normal version

good idea Leon90 you can tried.. I'll try later...

send me "skin folder" of kaspersky small security and i'll tryed

wait some time...will sent you...still updates some Apps.

send me "skin folder" of kaspersky small security and i'll tryed

Go >>>> Here

Thanks

Some more SKIN KIS 15.0.1.415.0 English US & KIS 15.0.1.415.598.0 English -US / KIS 15.0.2.358 EN-US [TP] 2be RC

KIS 15.0.1.415.0 EN-US [b]https://www.mediafire.com/?bzxpad9kzzga9v6KIS 15.0.1.415.598.0 EN-US [b]https://www.mediafire.com/?bzxpad9kzzga9v6KIS 15.0.2.358 EN-US [TP] 2be RChttps://www.mediafire.com/?36o9ouubuc6e8pe

For you illustrations of Skins Folder KIS 15 [15.0.1.415.0] EN-US / KIS 15.0.2.358 EN-US TP & KSOS 4 [15.0.2.358] EN-US TP

KIS

skin_kis_15_0_1_415_0.png

KIS 15.0.2.358 TP

kis15_02.png

KSOS 4

skin_ksos4.png

I have kis

I tried to find images edited with photoshop but is not found, as the old versions, inside the skin folder.

This version of kaspersky perhaps using a general skin for all its products may already inserted on the .exe
because I have not found .png images related to skin of kaspersky home in the skin folder

If we try to eliminate the skin folder and run the antivirus, it will leave quietly without some icons and some written
then I realized that in the skin folder not found anything of images of the skin

• 2 weeks later...

I have kis

I tried to find images edited with photoshop but is not found, as the old versions, inside the skin folder.

This version of kaspersky perhaps using a general skin for all its products may already inserted on the .exe

because I have not found .png images related to skin of kaspersky home in the skin folder.

If we try to eliminate the skin folder and run the antivirus, it will leave quietly without some icons and some written

then I realized that in the skin folder not found anything of images of the skin

Visit >>> color scheme of the product User interface KAV,KIS,KTS MP2 Files There see >>> ***Topic Reply***

november_ra1n

iih1 it is not TR but more likely RC release Kaspersky has made a mistake published within other TR release!

• 3 months later...

The Final KSOS Pure 4.0 Released, Thanks to november_ra1n

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/243733-kaspersky-small-office-security-1502361-final/

20 Mar 2015 13:46:25 [195622720]

http://products.kaspersky-labs.com/english/smallofficesecurity/ksos4/ksos15.0.2.361en_7489.exe

91 Days KSOS License for Up to 5 PCs Installed

[No Need Proxy]

LINK

on Promo Page type your email, any email or Used yopmail.net or yopmail.com

[Yopmail No need to register, you type it you have it]

your FirstName / LastName

Give it a Try Now

• 1 month later...

Archived