YouTube Downloader 4.8.4.0

jalaffa

YouTube Downloader allows you to download videos from YouTube, including HD and HQ videos, Facebook, Vevo, and dozens of other video sites and convert them to other video formats. The program is easy to use--just specify the URL for the video you want to download and click the Download button. The program also allows you to convert downloaded videos for iPod, iPhone, PSP, Cell Phone, Windows Media, XVid and MP3, or play video that you have previously downloaded or converted.

Thanks to HALiD for the update.

Download

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EnglishLionheart

YTDsetup.exe download is being flagged on my ESET SS 7 and MBAM 2 as PUP.Optional.Spigot. I guess they don't like what YouTube Downloader Pro does

EnglishLionheart

Same here - did you install it regardless?

Yes, I did nikos519. This is a bundle and reading between the lines, as long as you select custom installation, uncheck the boxes and decline any software. Don't run, used meds, opens with a box to ask you to buy or "free", select free, close, re-open, you'll find it's registered.

TheEmpathicEar

So, I find a video that has been broken into x part(s) on YouTube. Can this both convert the video as well as concatenate the x pieces into 1 whole?

EDIT: I tried to uncheck things in the installer and I still ended up with something called "Rocket Tab"?

Archived