EZ CD Audio Converter 2.2.1 Build 1

jalaffa

EZ CD Audio Converter, formerly Easy CD-DA Extractor, rips audio CDs with exact and reliable error detection and two-pass verification of audio, allows editing of metadata supporting multiple services for retrieving high-quality metadata, and burns discs. It has a very fast multi-core audio converter that allows parallel audio conversion with up to 8 parallel converters. All combined in a user friendly interface.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 15
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheEmpathicEar

1. Is the front page crack working for this version?

2. How does this compare with DBPoweramp?

1. It better since posted here by the cracker himself.

2. I'm kind of into using this freely available Exact Audio Copy when actually ripping a CD to the highest standard.. DBPoweramp is pretty cool to have installed for simply detecting what kind of audio file you're dealing with.

This answer does not add much to your question (sorry). To further evade. When ripping a web streaming daily (produced in FVL format downloaded with IDM) I use VLC converting it to MP3 (so that I can replay that radio show on my mp3 player)

1. It better since posted here by the cracker himself.

2. I'm kind of into using this freely available Exact Audio Copy when actually ripping a CD to the highest standard.. DBPoweramp is pretty cool to have installed for simply detecting what kind of audio file you're dealing with.

This answer does not add much to your question (sorry). To further evade. When ripping a web streaming daily (produced in FVL format downloaded with IDM) I use VLC converting it to MP3 (so that I can replay that radio show on my mp3 player)

Exact Audio Copy is what most use to Rip Flacs Its a good program , EZ CD Audio Converter is really fast and good to rip flacs but old versions always seems to do what new ones do .

If you have a player that can play AAC files like Itunes you dont to have convert files from YouTube at all you can use and just set TAudioConverter to extract the audio from them then you will have and M4A file with just music.

- dbPoweramp converts 24 codecs in its Codec central, not counting 32 Bit Only Codecs and Utility Codecs. Its DSP Graphic Equalizer Effects can be changed to edit every audio file. No burner included anymore (slow conversion).

- EZ CD converts 17 audio formats out of the box. It competes because of the burner, which is especially good for audio (the normalize volume option), but can also compete with an all round burner like burnaware.

EAC last version 1.0 beta 3 is from 2011. Good quality, uneasy options. As you say Free.

EAC like technology is also found in CUETools. Splits Images into tracks, while adding correct names because of the best database access of the lot, where it matters (when you split files downloaded from the web). Free as well.

Archived