EZ CD Audio Converter 2.2.0 Build 1

Matt

• Administrator

EZ CD Audio Converter, formerly Easy CD-DA Extractor, rips audio CDs with exact and reliable error detection and two-pass verification of audio, allows editing of metadata supporting multiple services for retrieving high-quality metadata, and burns discs. It has a very fast multi-core audio converter that allows parallel audio conversion with up to 8 parallel converters. All combined in a user friendly interface.

Thanks to sternog for the update.

Download

• Replies 8
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EZ CD Audio Converter 2.2.0.1 (x86/x64) (CRACK only)

Download (4.9 MB):

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/6309b14c

This is from XenoCoder?

Yep, Astron forgot some credit, this is XenoCoder`s release.

This was posted on the internet in another site, by someone named "Dizel _". I could have posted long before @djcupy (above) that probably copied from the same source. But there were no credits. Tested on Win7 (32-bit) and Win 8.1 (64-bit). I converted songs to test. Also there was a portable version (in another post), done by "Dizel _". The portable worked in 32-bit, but not on 64-bit. So I decided to post only the crack, even without credits, after another certainly would post.

As @sternog confirmed that is the original version of @XenoCoder, I changed the title of the post above and posted a new version with proper internal credits. If I knew it was him I wouldn't have lost 1h with tests. I tested until if the files were not an adulteration of previous version of @XenoCoder.
I didn't fixed the post before, because I was cleaning house.

Archived