WWE SummerSlam 2014 - Lesnar vs Cena - Who Will Triumph?

locoJoe

• Replies 13
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched few WWE matches, but man, it looks too gay. Two naked men hugging tightly and making weird noises all the time it isn't my type of entertaining.

I belive links will be posted for the game

I watched few WWE matches, but man, it looks too gay. Two naked men hugging tightly and making weird noises all the time it isn't my type of entertaining.

kBIeldo.gif1VjjZ4q.gif

There are loads of places to watch for free. I remember Crazycanuk posting some sports streaming site that has WWE PPVs. I cant recall its name tho, sorry. I subscribe to the WWE Network so I watch there. :)

There are loads of places to watch for free. I remember Crazycanuk posting some sports streaming site that has WWE PPVs. I cant recall its name tho, sorry. I subscribe to the WWE Network so I watch there. :)

Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Link 4 Link 5 Link 6

WWE SummerSlam 2014 Results:

SummerSlam Kickoff Pre-Show Match
Cesaro vs. Rob Van Dam
Rob Van Dam winning

Match #1
Dolf Ziggler vs The Miz
Ziggler winning The Intercontinental Championship

Match #2
Paige vs AJ Lee
Paige winning The Divas Championship

Match #3
Rusev vs Jack Swagger
Rusev(Russia) defeats Jack Swagger(USA) (This was billed as a "Flag Match")

Match #4
Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins
Rollins defeats Ambrose (This was billed as a "Lumberjack Match")

Match #5
Chris Jericho vs Bray Wyatt
Bray Wyatt winning

Match #6
Brie Bella vs Stephanie McMahon
Stephanie McMahon winning

Match #7
Randy Orton vs Roman Reigns
Roman Reigns winning

Match #8
Brock Lesnar vs John Cena
Lesnar winning The WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Taken from: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2160214-john-cena-vs-brock-lesnar-winner-post-match-reaction-from-wwe-summerslam-2014

"

Although Cena is almost always favored to come out on top, that wasn't the case leading up to the summer's biggest pay-per-view. The leader of the Cenation was a decided underdog against Lesnar, and the expected result ultimately came to fruition.

The overarching assumption was that Lesnar would win after ending The Undertaker's streak and establishing himself as the most dangerous and dominant figure in WWE.

Despite taking a hiatus following that win, Lesnar entered SummerSlam with a ton of momentum due largely to Paul Heyman's magical promo work.

When Triple H had nobody to turn to in his attempt to get the WWE World Heavyweight Championship away from Cena, he resorted to "Plan C" and made a metaphorical deal with the devil by agreeing to let Lesnar face Cena. "

Archived