Daum PotPlayer 1.6.49479

Matt

• Administrator

PotPlayer - A freeware multimedia player published by Daum. Supports almost every available video formats out there. Player contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include Webcam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting. PotPlayer is a network of Daum's players have their own independent copyright, not by the original Mr. Jiang Longxi, KMPlayer by the original author of the independent development of the follow-up. Current (1428 or later) KMPlayer by the team responsible for the collective Pandora.TV Because the development of the same developers PotPlayer into the natural KMPlayer part of the essence.

Thanks to sternog for the update.

Download

• Replies 9
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Download from here and get Daum PotPlayer all in English :--» http://www.dvbsupport.net/

Strange when I download from the front page or the beta links its always English unless I chose to install some other languages.

Did they ever fix the 2 known bugs in the DVBSupport versions ?

1. It fusses if you have Direct X 11 installed and you have go in setting and fix it were you can change AR .

2, It always causes you to lose your settings when installing new full builds.

Since I been using the Official English version I dont experience these bugs anymore.

Download from here and get Daum PotPlayer all in English :--» http://www.dvbsupport.net/

what is the diffrence between the 2 version?? dvbsupp & the daum home page? i always downloaded it from dvbsupp...

Thx the aswer !

DVBSupport versions still has codecs built in , In Official pot you can download the built in codecs are use your own codecs .. There GUI has remained the same as before there was an Official Version of pot English .

Codecs . GUI Differences and they have buggy installers is the only differences .

Install while online, and it''s English. Off-line, If you get Korean version even after opting for 'English' during install,dont worry.

Press 'Shift+ L' after Pot Player is launched. Choose 'English' and you're done.

• 1 month later...

DVDB Support site no more gives this Player with Translation in English for me . I guess only those where translation is included and use OS same language have luck for now...

Cheers

Jofre

Sounds like your having localization problems with what ever windows you use ...Just updated mine to Daum PotPlayer 1.6.49893 Beta ;)

Install while online, and it''s English. Off-line, If you get Korean version even after opting for 'English' during install,dont worry.

Press 'Shift+ L' after Pot Player is launched. Choose 'English' and you're done.

Yes I tested it thats all you have to do Press 'Shift+ L on your keyboard after you open potplayer and switch to what ever language you want .

I'll try this player once again - but only as a portable...

This thread has the details needed to easily make it portable yourself=>

http://www.portablefreeware.com/?id=2483

(Cleaned up version of that page is attached.)

Afterdawn also offers a ready-made portable with 3rd party crudware or a direct d/l that is only 600k for this 50MB player.

I recommend against using either of those.

Latest version dated today = 1.6.49952

portable.html

Archived