Survival Guide

Ambrocious

Ambrocious

I am going off the beaten path a bit here with this post but I strongly can not emote to you how much you need to be prepared for the future. This world is about to go into a crazy mess like NO ONE has ever seen before.

I got to thinking a while back and I realized that the saying "Knowledge Is Power" is 100 percent true. I went online and found almost 5 GB of PDF's which dealt STRONGLY in self defense and survival. I will not even begin to get into what is all in the package but I will just say that it covers almost all forms of survival.

EDIT: Link changed to RapidShare. Survival Info

If you have any questions, ask me.

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Ambrocious not you too! What is this world coming to? The fact that some guy decides to put the man in office at the forefront of what Bush & his buddies set up is complete idiocy. Why blame a guy, who hasnt done anything bad for the country take the grunt for what Bush made 8 years of? People like this point fingers in every direction that they can & the people who believe them (with all due respect) 9 times out of 10 are imbeciles.

I'm actually kind of glad you made this thread. Now I can take on who ever decides to attempt to void my points. There's been to my count 3 threads like this where I basically shut people up. I have absolutely no problem with doing it openly in public for the second time & a total of 3 times.

Try as you may to lead people down this propaganda path. I may take a lot of heat for what is to be said (if they let us hold this discussion and if you continue it) but I'll take it.

Nothing pisses me off more than people using big words that are full of no meaning. 100% true my arse...

Bizarre™

Torrent not available :unsure:

All the same, be it past, present or future... it will always be survival of the fittest...

Welcome to the jungle :D

No Ambrocious not you too! What is this world coming to? The fact that some guy decides to put the man in office at the forefront of what Bush & his buddies set up is complete idiocy. Why blame a guy, who hasnt done anything bad for the country take the grunt for what Bush made 8 years of? People like this point fingers in every direction that they can & the people who believe them (with all due respect) 9 times out of 10 are imbeciles.

I'm actually kind of glad you made this thread. Now I can take on who ever decides to attempt to void my points. There's been to my count 3 threads like this where I basically shut people up. I have absolutely no problem with doing it openly in public for the second time & a total of 3 times.

Try as you may to lead people down this propaganda path. I may take a lot of heat for what is to be said (if they let us hold this discussion and if you continue it) but I'll take it.

Nothing pisses me off more than people using big words that are full of no meaning. 100% true my arse...

:D

Anyways... there is a great site out there for just this sort of thing.

http://www.roguesci.org/

They also have a forum:

http://www.roguesci.org/theforum/index.php

and if you are willing to give them something they want there is a FTP that is beyond belief....

I have never quite understood why our society devalues information like this. Oh "devalues" means to "not value" in case that is considered too "big of word" for someone. :unsure:

Ambrocious

Well anyway, I think that this can be done in better ways. Like anything, I ask that you look for answers yourself. I would suggest 2 websites for you to see:

http://www.infowars.com/

http://prisonplanet.tv/

Both of these websites (be they propaganda or not) have some rather interesting info that you should AT LEAST see if they are real or not.

I would strongly recommend that if anyone doubts what those web sites say, at least SEARCH AND SEE if it is true. Don't just take anyone's word for it, not even MY word for it. This is NOT a left or right wing idea basis...this IS what you should know even if you come to prove or disprove it. Look and see for your self. See both sides and see through ANY lie no matter what side it comes from.

EDIT: Here is the RapidShare link since the torrent file is not allowed: Survival Info

:whistle:

Anyways... there is a great site out there for just this sort of thing.

http://www.roguesci.org/

They also have a forum:

http://www.roguesci.org/theforum/index.php

and if you are willing to give them something they want there is a FTP that is beyond belief....

I have never quite understood why our society devalues information like this. Oh "devalues" means to "not value" in case that is considered too "big of word" for someone. :sneaky:

I like the jab you tried to send me irefay but you and I both know that you havent said a word in a certain thread since we started (& I basically finished) this discussion. Now why would you do that? Maybe its because you didnt read it. Maybe its because you read it & didnt feel like answering to it. What I think it was: you read it, found what I said to be too much of what you can handle in a discussion. If thats not the case then why havent you responded to my request in the last post of that thread?

I've said all that I have to say to you in that thread. Go read it. No point in repeating myself to someone who obviously doesnt have anything real to discuss. :rolleyes:

Now to you Amrbo...

Well anyway, I think that this can be done in better ways. Like anything, I ask that you look for answers yourself. I would suggest 2 websites for you to see:

http://www.infowars.com/

http://prisonplanet.tv/

Both of these websites (be they propaganda or not) have some rather interesting info that you should AT LEAST see if they are real or not.

I would strongly recommend that if anyone doubts what those web sites say, at least SEARCH AND SEE if it is true. Don't just take anyone's word for it, not even MY word for it. This is NOT a left or right wing idea basis...this IS what you should know even if you come to prove or disprove it. Look and see for your self. See both sides and see through ANY lie no matter what side it comes from.

EDIT: Here is the RapidShare link since the torrent file is not allowed: Survival Info

The way I see if something is, how you say: "AT LEAST...real or not" is simply by reading the description. I dont go off of what others say, I dont go off of how others feel. I develope my own opinion on things by myself, for myself. I havent always had the presence of mind that I have now, but once I gained it I took control of it. Once I got control of it I took full advantage of it & here we are now. The documentary screams "Obama is going to turn the world into Nazi Germany!", why the hell would I even think about believing some bull like that? Anybody with half, shxt a fourth of a brain could realize that what they're saying doesnt add up with what's really going on.

I'll say to you what I said to irefay but since he likes to use $2 words I'll do the same. Read this next part thoroughly and carefully:

---

People like the originator of the film theorize constantly while contorting scenarios to fit their conjecture. Simultaneously, hundreds are indoctrinated by the film. They then pursue other minds to catechize with their presumptions so they too can consummate the aforementioned deduction.

---

Got it? I easily could have said the above in a much shorter version but the one up there sounds more intelligent right? This is exactly what the film does & this is exactly what irefay tries to trump me with in his post. If he was smart he'd know I can be just as, if not more articulant as just about anyone can. Small minds think small thoughts I guess...

Just to clarify, I've been exposed at younger ages to this kind of propaganda. Yes, I'll admit back then I believed it. As I matured and developed my own view of the world things changed. That is what I wish some of you would do. Grow up.*

*Now before anyone tells me: you're not even 18. how can you tell someone to grow up? Remember that age is nothing but a number. Having the sagacity (intelligence for the slower ones) and expirience is what matures you. True that it comes along with age but if you open yourself up to different possibilities then you can mature faster.

What I think you think I believe is that our government is the best, safest and truest goverment there is. Wrong. If you read (I know you're not on here much but still) some of the other posts I've made you can clearly see that is not the case. I'm not defending our government by any means, I'm defending the man at the head of it. Playing the blame game is just like a rocking chair; it gives you something to do but it gets you nowhere. Where was the Bush I & II deception? Where was the Clinton deception? Where was the Reagan, Kennedy, Eisenhower deception? If I had been born farther back & there were these types of things I'm pretty sure I'd be defending them too.

Thats all I have to say for now. Bring whatever you got back to the table...

Ambrocious

The simple fact that you responded in the way that you did tells me that you have no clue whats happening. It isn't about Obama only, he is a puppet. I am not racist. I am asking you to find the facts on things, not how you FEEL (you say it's not based on feelings yet you dont even see for yourself). Hitler felt like it was a really good thing to kill off the lower life forms so the wealthy and more stable minded would prosper. Don't make discussions on your feelings, this is how people get killed daily. A man feels rage: wife is dead. A serial killer feels like he is not satisfied with life and so he kills. Your feelings need to be ordained by facts and if they are not, you can and WILL act irrationally.

Get the facts about them film, watch it and THEN in you still feel so strongly about your point of view, you can openly laugh at my face. Until you look for factual evidence and stop acting on emotions and feelings, you are going to be "led" by strong feelings perpetuated on you by ANYONE who presents ANYTHING of great emotional presentation. People lead people astray every day with feel good emotions. People can also directly destroy each other with rage and hatred.

In case your wondering, I am NOT anti government, I am Pro United States Bill of Rights. Judging a movie by it's name is like making fun of a guy for being named Shelby...it may be a girls name but hey, it's their name. Judge the content INSIDE the movie. In order to properly judge ANYTHING, you must hear and see the content of it in full as it is presented by anyone or anything. I have presented to you with a link (See bottom of page), now tell me why YOU stand firm with your beliefs. Where do you get your info from? Is it in writing? Have people documented it as fact? Is it something you hold as opinion? Is it real or fake? CAN YOU SHOW ME WEB SITE LINKS TO WHY YOU BELIEVE WHAT YOU BELIEVE?

It is always the untrained minds who react to a situation with anger and rage and pinned up emotions. It is the well crafted and trained minds who respond with cunning promises that do not come true and with lies that destroy.

Look for the truth and do not base it singularly on how you FEEL. Base the facts on how it is and from there, do not add to or take away from the fact. Truth stands alone and it does not require extra emotions because it cuts through lies on it's own. Once you have seen "The Obama Deception" talk me and and then call me a liar. I'll welcome it more if you watch it first and then call a liar me instead of you claiming stuff yet never looking for the answers yourself. LOOK FOR YOURSELF.

Watch this on YouTube in High Definition: The Obama Deception

The simple fact that you responded in the way that you did tells me that you have no clue whats happening. It isn't about Obama only, he is a puppet. I am not racist. I am asking you to find the facts on things, not how you FELL. Hitler felt like it was a really good thing to kill off the lower life forms so the wealthy and more stable minded would prosper. Don't make discussions on your feelings, this is how people get killed daily. A man feels rage: wife is dead. A serial killer feels like he is not satisfied with life and so he kills. Your feelings need to be ordained by facts and if they are not, you can and WILL act irrationally.

Get the facts about them film, watch it and THEN in you still feel so strongly about your point of view, you can openly laugh at my face. Until you look for factual evidence and stop acting on emotions and feelings, you are going to be "led" by strong feelings perpetuated on you by ANYONE who presents ANYTHING of great emotional presentation. People lead people astray every day with feel good emotions. People can also directly destroy each other with rage and hatred.

In case your wondering, I am NOT anti government, I am Pro United States Bill of Rights. Judging a movie by it's name is like making fun of a guy for being named Shelby...it may be a girls name but hey, it's their name. Judge the content INSIDE the movie. In order to properly judge ANYTHING, you must hear and see the content of it in full as it is presented by anyone or anything. I have presented to you with a link (See bottom of page), now tell me why YOU stand firm with your beliefs. Where do you get your info from? Is it in writing? Have people documented it as fact? Is it something you hold as opinion? Is it real or fake? CAN YOU SHOW ME WEB SITE LINKS TO WHY YOU BELIEVE WHAT YOU BELIEVE?

It is always the untrained minds who react to a situation with anger and rage and pinned up emotions. It is the well crafted and trained minds who respond with cunning promises that do not come true and with lies that destroy.

Look for the truth and do not base it singularly on how you FEEL. Base the facts on how it is and from there, do not add to or take away from the fact. Truth stands alone and it does not require extra emotions because it cuts through lies on it's own. Once you have seen "The Obama Deception" talk me and and then call me a liar. I'll welcome it more if you watch it first and then call me instead of you claiming stuff yet never looking for the answers yourself. LOOK FOR YOURSELF.

Watch this on YouTube in High Definition: The Obama Deception

Okay first of all if you dont want this thread to be closed follow the rules.

Members are asked to ensure their posts are consistent with 'normal writing'. Posts containing text such as 'WeLcOmE', '1337' Speak or Binary will be deleted, and members may receive a warning. This includes but is not limited to posting multiple emoticons, extra large or very small text etc... Similarly, users posting text in full capital letters to assert or demonstrate shouting will not be tolerated. The same goes for excessive punctuation, e.g ??? or !?!?! in topics or posts. Please see Policing.

Here we go with yet another disgruntled guy who's mad because what I say makes more sense then what he says. First, stop being so damn paranoid! You said I called you racist, anti government, a liar, etc. Where in either of my posts have I called you, Ambrocious, any of the above? Be serious dude. Stop drawing conclusions and start reading whats actually there. & I'm the one who has no idea what I'm talking about...

How does what I say only convey how I feel? I dont parade around here posting a 'survival guide' on something thats not going to happen like you do. This whole thread is based on how you feel but thats not just what its about. Know what you're talking about before you try to say something smart ok? Did you post a thread on a 'survival guide' on Y2K? Are you going to post a thread telling everybody to be prepared to die at midnight on December 31st, 2011 because 2012 is the end of the world? God I have no clue what goes through that head of yours but whatever it is is just pitiful. You've been brainwashed almost to the point of no return. From birth I bet people filled your head with garbage & with your gullable personality you believed them all the way.

How does Obama even relate to Hitler? Do you have any idea what it would take to even try to pull another Holocaust off? Obviously not! The only reason Hitler got away with what he did is because Germany was filled with gullable people just like you. Like lambs they followed their "shephard" any direction he went. Hell its people trying to kill Obama just because of his skin color! Do you seriously think that 6 Billion people on this earth would let another man kill an entire race? What race would that be? The American race? We're all immigrants, how could we be one race? This has got to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

How is Obama a puppet? Who's the puppeteer & why isnt he to blame for all of this? Give me the "facts" for those & then try to say something is fact. Show me on a global level, not just this low (no offense) nsane forum level. A website makes something fact to you. A documentary makes something fact to you. I bet if they said that the sky was blue because god ran out of green crayons you would call that fact! Dont give me this "show me a website link" fact bullshxt because thats not what makes something fact. If you were smart enough to comprehend what I'm saying you wouldnt be flaunting your little dvd in my face. Facts are proven. Prove to me this is fact. I already told you that I'm not watching some fxcked up movie about how some man is turning something into another Aryan race type of thing.

:rolleyes: at this next quote:

Are you serious? I'm not the one typing with the caps lock on. The only reason you believe this is because you want to, not because its fact. You want to think that something like this is going to happen because in your life you must have been wrong about a lot of things. This little survival guide was your last chance to gain your morale back & now you cant do it because someone who actually has a mind for themselves is there to catch other people from falling into your little trap.

Make sense when you type dude. Otherwise I'll find myself laughing harder & harder at you. You're almost as hilarious as another person (I don't name drop) who tried to make it seem like Obama was going to cause the next Great Depression. Please, if you think you have something smart to say don't say it. It's more than likely that its nothing more than pure garbage & I'll be rolling on the floor laughing even harder...

Ambrocious

Since both you and I hold our thoughts in one position, all I can say in defense to this is, the truth will come soon.

If your right, I'll be eating my own words in shame...

If I'm right, let's hope I'm not.

You have many valid points, mostly about not worrying and stuff. You should still prepare for anything; it isn't wise to just lay back and take a beating so to speak. Oh and I am sorry for assuming stuff about you too; part of knowing the truth is being able to know when to be angry and choosing not to if it doesn't help anything.

This is the point where I say to you, only time will tell.

Hey guys, your discussion has come under our(staff) attention and I've also noticed that you both are well aware of what you are talking about and have strong opinions on these matters. I also noticed your discussing skills, which (most of the time :rolleyes: ) show me you're both responsible adults ;) People who are not becoming personal on things, but who just stick to the facts :)

Although it might seem like there is nothing wrong with this all and I've got the feeling this discussion is near to an end anyway, but still I would like you to request to, if you should wish so, continue this discussion using the PM system.

If any of you should feel any resentment, please feel free to send me, or any other member of the staff, a PM.

Thanks for your understanding ;)

Archived