Cacheman 7

Archaven

I have been using CachemanXP for quite sometime and i found it to be very nice little software that optimizes the memory for me without causing any performance degradation for me when playing games. I have been looking for quite awhile for the Vista version and unfortunately it was still in development earlier.

I checked today they have release Cacheman 7 which runs in all versions of XP/Vista/Windows 7. Was wondering if there's a working crack for it already. Apologies if this wasn't the right section to discuss.

Edit

Nevermind. I managed to find the software already. Feel free to discuss the performance of this software if anyone uses it :(

• Replies 5
  • Views 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Requesting will get you warned. ;p expect a message from a mod lol

PM a mod next time ;p

@Sonar

Archaven in no way requested anything illegal :)

He merely informed if there was a crack available, which is something totally different in my eyes ;)

(I confess, it's a small nuance, but it's just that that matters :rolleyes: )

@Sonar

Archaven in no way requested anything illegal :)

He merely informed if there was a crack available, which is something totally different in my eyes ;)

(I confess, it's a small nuance, but it's just that that matters :rolleyes: )

okey dokey ;)

I have been using CachemanXP for quite sometime and i found it to be very nice little software that optimizes the memory for me without causing any performance degradation for me when playing games. I have been looking for quite awhile for the Vista version and unfortunately it was still in development earlier.

I checked today they have release Cacheman 7 which runs in all versions of XP/Vista/Windows 7. Was wondering if there's a working crack for it already. Apologies if this wasn't the right section to discuss.

Edit

Nevermind. I managed to find the software already. Feel free to discuss the performance of this software if anyone uses it ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is what you were looking for :-

Cacheman 7.0.0.0 + Key :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Download »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Mediafire.com

.................................Sharecode »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» /download.php?ziyzzzvmdio

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key tested and was accepted .

Have Fun

Jofre

:) It`s on Front Page and I didn`t see... :hehe: ....»»»»»»»» :P

Archived