UvcDByt.png

:rockon:

Several users have reported it to be not working :uhuh: :pissed:

And your IPs are not correct :yes:

For me it's working... :showoff2: :showoff: :rockon:

Several users have reported it to be not working :uhuh: :pissed:

Who are they? do they have any identity or still daydreaming? :lmao:

And your IPs are not correct :yes:

if the stated IP's are incorrect then, care to share the working IP's. :lol: & If so, why it's working with me? :rofl:

Wanna see my configurations over TV? :naughty:

who are they? do they have any identity or still daydreaming? :lmao:

if the stated IP's are incorrect then, care to share the working IP's. :lol: & If so, why it's working with me? :rofl:

Wanna see my configurations over TV? :naughty:

sternog,softy,alnaloty didnt work for any of them

wud luv to see the TV :lmao:

ur IPs are personalised and not general/universally applicable

moreover, even in ur case it will fail its just a metter of time :yes:

also u forgot my condition :

@SlimRock tell u what, u come here and i will give it 2 u, as easy as that ;)

Guest You Know Me?

wud luv to see the TV :lmao:

you had the opportunity to TeamView his system. Now, tell us what were your observations? as this member has rightfully pointed that, the shared IP's are working without any hassle/fuss. were you able to cross verify if the mentioned IP's are working or not? if yes then How? :think:

All the insane fraternity is waiting for your valuable response & suggestions to block Connectify activation. :pope:

@ECHO OFFSET HOSTFILE=%windir%\system32\drivers\etc\hostsECHO 	Clear HOST file attributes......ATTRIB -h -r -s %HOSTFILE%ECHO 	Adding entries to HOST file.....ECHO 127.0.0.1 updates.connectify.me>> %HOSTFILE%ECHO 127.0.0.1 activate.connectify.me>> %HOSTFILE%ECHO 127.0.0.1 d.connectify.me>> %HOSTFILE%ECHO 127.0.0.1 d1.connectify.me>> %HOSTFILE%ECHO 127.0.0.1 d2.connectify.me>> %HOSTFILE%ECHO 127.0.0.1 d3.connectify.me>> %HOSTFILE%ECHO 127.0.0.1 b.connectify.me>> %HOSTFILE%ECHO 127.0.0.1 bc.connectify.me>> %HOSTFILE%ECHO 	Make HOST file read only.............ATTRIB  +r %HOSTFILE%echo 	Flushing old DNS CACHE..........IPCONFIG.exe -flushdns>nulEXIT

i put this .bat file in startup

no problems now

you had the opportunity to TeamView his system. Now, tell us what were your observations? as this member has rightfully pointed that, the shared IP's are working without any hassle/fuss. were you able to cross verify if the mentioned IP's are working or not? if yes then How? :think:

All the insane fraternity is waiting for your valuable response & suggestions to block Connectify activation. :pope:

His connectify got de-activated :( :lmao:

Guest Cerberus

Either you have to takeownership of hosts file or turn off windows defender for it protects it from being written to.

If win 8.x you will need to takeownership of hosts file or turn off windows defender for it protects the hosts file by default.

Guest You Know Me?

Connectify 9.0.3 Setup + Crack V1.1.rar (8.01 MB)

Updated Crack v1.1 & Instructions on How to Block Connectify Server Validation :

https://copy.com/T28LIkueMWkAH6O1

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/PGOIVDWU/Connectify_9.0.3_Setup___Crack_V1.1.rar_links

How to Block Connectify Server Validation : (must follow) :

1. Go to hosts file path (C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts)
  2. Open hosts file and check if it has 10 URLs ending with connectify.me (If not add them manually, URLs given in Here)
  3. Right click on hosts file and go to properties
  4. Go to Security Tab
  5. Without selecting anything click Edit button

block1.png

6. Select 1st user group and check Deny tick given in front of Write permission

block2.png

7. Do the same thing for all the remaining user groups (check Deny tick even if Allow tick is checked)
  8. After doing this for all the user groups, Click on Apply and then on Ok (you will get warning messages.Press Yes for both).
  9. Then restart your computer.
  10. Now you may have Connectify 9 Pro Plus license forever.. :showoff:

@CiD : Back to Work... :P :showoff2:

• 3 weeks later...

Still doesn't work for me :uhuh:

Still doesn't work for me :uhuh:

same here; cracker states the program is activated but after restarting windows + running the batchfile and denying write permissions in hosts it's still lite version:-(

EDIT: I finally managed to get the Pro version; after uninstall with Your Uninstaller (supermode) I deleted the firewall rules before reinstalling.

Next I created new rules using reply #21 (top of this page) during install, applied the medicine and batchfile.

Restarted windows and all is fine now

Archived