War Is Coming

humble3d

Well that ONE man still think he can bring back the old Sovjet and come in the history book He will!! but it will be for being the biggest idiot of the World :)

So what's your solution? Did you expected that Putin will take some pop corn, a soda, and watch how his citizeens are killed and taken away their rights?

He is quite patience with this crisis. He could have easly annex Ukraine if he was the bad guy. The US screamed like a little girl when he annexed Crimea, but people forget that Crimea's citizeens voted with a ~98% for the annexation. It's about what the citizeens want, isn't it?

Do you know how many inocent people died because the Ukrainian army bombed blindly?

Edited by AlexCross

• Replies 30
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlexCross

• gipsy

• CODYQX4

• dcs18

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that ONE man still think he can bring back the old Sovjet and come in the history book He will!! but it will be for being the biggest idiot of the World :)

So what's your solution? Did you expected that Putin will take some pop corn, a soda, and watch how his citizeens are killed and taken away their rights?

He is quite patience with this crisis. He could have easly annex Ukraine if he was the bad guy. The US screamed like a little girl when he annexed Crimea, but people forget that Crimea's citizeens voted with a ~98% for the annexation. It's about what the citizeens want, isn't it?

take my advice bro-don't talk about u know nothing ,ok?

u may to have own opinion, but it's doesn't mean your opinion is right.

separatism it's a crime in any country, in Crimea case it's separatism+annection,and in Crimea lives not only russians originally (if u didn't know) & not all of them wont a russian rubles against stay a part of Ukraine.belive me,I know it for sure,my good friends are living there.

and no exist "Crimea's citizeens", Ukraine citizens only.

Edited by gipsy

take my advice bro-don't talk about u know nothing ,ok?

u may to have own opinion, but it's doesn't mean your opinion is right.

separatism it's a crime in any country, in Crimea case it's separatism+annection,and in Crimea lives not only russians originally (if u didn't know) & not all of them wont a russian rubles against stay a part of Ukraine.belive me,I know it for sure,my good friends are living there.

and no exist "Crimea's citizeens", Ukraine citizens only.

First you say that it's ok for me to have an oppinion an then you say that I shouldn't have one :))

Well, I really know enough about the situation, since I'm fluent in slavic language, and basically you say that if they have voted in 98% it means nothing?

You might not know but I have Ukrainian friends, in real life :)

Edited by AlexCross

even you speak slavic(?) it doesn't matter.u too far for understand situation correctly.

98%

d'u belive it? indeed? maybe u r good person but u so naive.

Do you know how many inocent people died because the Ukrainian army bombed blindly?

they died ,it's true ,but not "because the Ukrainian army bombed blindly" only.separatists with her russians "friends" killed much more.

it's war ,real war where people dying .

think about why war is in eastern Ukraine exactly? if u have a friends in Ukraine ask them for what fighting there ...it's a gas ,Donetsk region reach of gas.In Crimea was russians navy bases & russians paid for it ,now they don't.....

all wars because money , fuckin' money,not for human(citizens).

Edited by gipsy

Well fatso in North Korea got 100% of the vote

so damn good example bro!