uTorrent 3.4.2 Build 32691

Matt

uTorrent and BitTorrent are just about the same thing in fact there both owned by BitTorrent. Just Ive used uTorrent always.

Really now I like qbittorrent better than both of these programs but just keep uTorrent around because Ive always had it.

qbittorrent better than both of these programs

how

One thing its open source it dont come bundled with adware and ads. UT you have to pay for a clean version. UT Free has became adware

If worse came to worse everyone would be stuck using outdated versions because they would bow down and kiss the MAFIAA's feet and shut the doors like Limewire did are maybe worse they may become sellouts to the MAFIAA like the #1 torrent client did Xunlei. Xunlei is from china its not in English so many dont know about it that's not Asian but more people use that than all others they sold out to MAFIAA back in June .

Also UT has not improved much of nothing since v2x a lot still use the old . Only thing in the newer ones that has improved is magnet handling . Because back when v2 was new everyone used mostly torrent files still . Other than that old is just good or better than the new.

• Replies 60
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer

uTorrent and BitTorrent are just about the same thing in fact there both owned by BitTorrent. Just Ive used uTorrent always.

Really now I like qbittorrent better than both of these programs but just keep uTorrent around because Ive always had it.

how

One thing its open source it dont come bundled with adware and ads. UT you have to pay for a clean version. UT Free has became adware

If worse came to worse everyone would be stuck using outdated versions because they would bow down and kiss the MAFIAA feet and shut the doors like Limewire did are maybe worse they may become sellouts to the MAFIAA like the #1 torrent client did Xunlei. Xunlei is from china its not in English so many dont know about it that's not Asian but more people use that than all others the sold out to MAFIAA back in June .

UT Free has became adware

u can get it free or patched with out adware u no

how

If worse came to worse everyone would be stuck using outdated versions because they would bow down and kiss the MAFIAA feet and shut the doors like Limewire did are maybe worse they may become sellouts to the MAFIAA like the #1 torrent client did Xunlei. Xunlei is from china its not in English so many dont know about it that's not Asian but more people use that than all others the sold out to MAFIAA back in June .

UT Free has became adware

u can get it free or patched with out adware u no

Still the exe is nasty even if you dont install it its full of stuff you dont want . It has a browser hijacker imbedded in the code . if they ever made were you had to install it were I couldn't overwrite write it and keep my settings without adds . i would never update it again.

Newsflash!....utorrent plus has hidden agendas too...You should stop the callouts in firewall and/or HOST file....

I always wondered why they charge anually for nothing worth while!

Utorrent and bittorrent side bar became too wide . Don't know why it become so wide . I also reinstalled utorrent and bittorrent but sidebar remains same

3bLALgi.png?1

Edit - Problem solved after adding these to hosts file -

127.0.0.1 cdn.ap.bittorrent.com
127.0.0.1 beta.bundles.bittorrent.com
127.0.0.1 bundles.bittorrent.com

:D :hehe:

great fixes lately...

- Slider minimum width handled properly when Plus upsell is not shown

- Fix display issue with advertising information graphic above torrent list

- Fix the issue of bundles panel loading
- Bundles tab improvements

i know why i am still using an old version...

what exactly was the last useful feature they added?

Archived