Christmas Shopping

Guest Greg

Heya all!

Just yesturday, I began to warm my banger up for the morning and venture off towards a distant planet... Christmas Shopping.

It has to happen, and I decided to go with my father for a change. After getting paid a whopping £679 from my boss including Christmas tipping and bonus I was quite happy to blow it away on the ones I love.

It took me a full 3 minutes to start up the VW Beetle, it's slick though and hits 0-60mph is like 4 hours and it's black. Black like rocks the whole planet. Cheap and tacky cup-holders, cheap furniture and excellent Bose Sound System with CD-Auto Changer and DVD capabilities.

Anyway, back on the subject. For any Yorkshire living humans here, you might know Argos. It's like a Northern UK thing, it's great for cheap goodies and new released products and I managed to get an X-Box 360!! ... for myself!!!??!

I managed to get a whole load of stuff for presents that my family and friends would certainly love to have, especially for free. My father, ofcourse spent about £1200 in two days and this was his 'last day' at Christmas shopping but he was keen to donate a few hundred here and there, man my father rocks everyone.

Here is a screenshot of the Argos website, I logged in to check how much I spent out shopping and this is how much, take a look;

sscreniegd5pg.png

Amazing, eh?

How much did you spend...?

This Years Christmas Spendings:

£1732.94

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont work so im not bothered about getting a christmas present for anyone else but my gf ^^

I got her a big kitty which cost £80, and im saving up for a small egg vibrator which the kitty will hold, and hello kitty ear muffs and hat, shes crazy about hello kitty, you can all guess what im crazy about :rolleyes:

Aaaaanyway *cough* :rolleyes:

Going present hunting is fun, but it dwels on you, that you wasting your own money. But I guess, it's not wasted if it's apprecated.

Yeah the best present for me atm is to see her get all happy with what ive gotten her.

She doesnt come from a rich family, so i dont really expect her to get me anything, her smile will lift me anyway.

Archived