What is internet data capping and how can i bypass it?

geeteam

there is no way to bypass it

there are ways to hide that you download stuff from your isp but there is no way at all to hide what you download

Data Capping is a terminology used generally by Mobile Service Providers - broadband Providers use the term FUP (Fair User Policy.)

Have been using broadband services @ 50 Mbps with an FUP of 10 GB per month cap - and have been successful in over-exceeding my limits with a trick which may not necessarily work for others. oTPNZ1s.gif

I see

• Replies 30
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge-Spammer

• geeteam

• CODYQX4

• dcs18

Data Capping is a terminology used generally by Mobile Service Providers - broadband Providers use the term FUP (Fair User Policy.)

Have been using broadband services @ 50 Mbps with an FUP of 10 GB per month cap - and have been successful in over-exceeding my limits with a trick which may not necessarily work for others. oTPNZ1s.gif

Whats the trick....I have same up and down speeds.

Right now, I have over-exceeded my FUP (Fair User Policy) - using this trick, my data consumption for the month of July is still holding @ 50 Mbps speeds.

Once my data consumption draws close to the 10 GB, I ensure that the modem is never switched off till the end of the month - however, sometimes the modem might reboot due to a drop in connectivity or the Service Provider might do it remotely (causing the speeds to drop to FUP caps. - 512 Kbps, in my case.)

Please let's try and find away to by-pass this data-capping. It really crap.

mohamedrafat

Right now, I have over-exceeded my FUP (Fair User Policy) - using this trick, my data consumption for the month of July is still holding @ 50 Mbps speeds.

Once my data consumption draws close to the 10 GB, I ensure that the modem is never switched off till the end of the month - however, sometimes the modem might reboot due to a drop in connectivity or the Service Provider might do it remotely (causing the speeds to drop to FUP caps. - 512 Kbps, in my case.)

Sir, I didn't understand your method .I never turn off my modem and this never happens to me ,please elaborate as this method might be a life changer to me !!!

Sir, I didn't understand your method .I never turn off my modem and this never happens to me ,please elaborate as this method might be a life changer to me !!!

Ya I'd be interested also.