Leaked build of Windows 9 shows reborn Start menu, Metro apps running on the Desktop

exitrade

The pictures might even be for both versions a windows 8 update to get the start menu back, cause M$ is getting way too much complains about it and also the new Win 9 interface as it's almost sure that they will bring the start menu back and they also need to keep the metro apps, so...

They have no reason to not update the Windows 8 interface to that style, besides, they need to make happy Windows 8 users if they want to sell Windows 9...

There will be an update to Windows 9 via the store for Win8 users.

• Replies 27
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dcs18

• digimon

• GRiM

• Herobrine

Its getting uglier each time maybe we should send M$ a Plain box in the mail and see how excited they get about it? :s

I really cant understand the hate for the start screen.. I used win 8+ since the beginning and its fairly easy and very well done, more speedy and more stable.

And i surely prefer the organised start screen of win 8 than the plain start menu.. Live titles are amazing. Something like this http://www1.pcmag.com/media/images/403090-start.jpg?thumb=y instead of folders and subfolders.