DVDFab 9.1.5.7

Matt

• Administrator

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Thanks to HALiD for the update.

Download

• Replies 32
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEmpathicEar

• Cerberus

• freeforever03

• Matt

TheEmpathicEar

The patch appears to be working.

Is this the patch from the front page?

Wolverine1977

What is the difference between the US and non US version - I can't find anything on the DVDFab page? - thanks

TheEmpathicEar

The patch appears to be working.

Can you indicate which patch you are using?

More then likely its the "Badnews" generic patch that is a rip from chvl. I tested it also just out of curiosity and it still works. Credit though goes to chvl. ;)

TheEmpathicEar

More then likely its the "Badnews" generic patch that is a rip from chvl. I tested it also just out of curiosity and it still works. Credit though goes to chvl. ;)

Can U throw up a link? I just went through the v9.1.5.6 thread and stopped there....

Thanks for the download links. I had updated my dvdfab to 9.1.5.6 and found that the AACS blu ray decoding had been disabled. I was able to return to a previous version but I wanted to find a way to keep updated as new Blu ray "tricks" were introduced.

Make sure to use the non US version and from what I have read...xenocoder's patch doesn't work with blurays or at least it use to not. I really don't use this product so I am not sure.

The Badnews Patch patches the DLL, not the EXE.

Has ChVL cracked a DLL also?

Its not cracking the dll per say but instead has code added to it that gets loaded when the dll is used (injection method). Similar to how xenocoder does it but instead is using chvl's offsets. "Badnews" just rips from original reversers.

TheEmpathicEar

New generic patch by BRD

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/85f11f13

Untested

Patch did not work for me. I got the "Trial" popup.

EDIT: XenoCoder, front page, crack seems to work. It got rid of the trial popup. I have not tested it on a DVD though.

EDIT2: Through all of this, I was working with the international version. Can the BRD patch do the international version?

Edited by TheEmpathicEar

Proof of BRD Patch working...there is a trick first that he did not mention. Install dvdfab9 non-us version and reboot...then run dvdfab9 in trial mode...once it is opened up in trial mode close dvdfab9....now run the patch and you will end up activated. ;) Thanks BRD!

proof.png

Edited by Cerberus