Official nsane GreaseMonkey Thread

nsane

cooldude7273
rapidshare 1.0 uploaded, found out the absolute max wait for the server side counter is 40 seconds...so no more having to wait a minute something for really popular files (thanks to mee [not ME, that's his name]) ;)

Good work, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 39
  • Views 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest acehiven

Heya,

I need help with blocking Angelfire's blasted ads. I am using frames so their heading ads are at the top of each fame making it beyond aweful. I am using Microsoft Front Page in order to load up the files to the website, but the coding does not seem to work? Could you please explain to me how to use it? Perhaps I am doing many things wrong! lol

• 2 months later...
Guest simba_one
AOL Hometown Ad Remover

Description: Hides the ads on AOL Hometown sites.

Version: 0.2

Download

I'm new to all this but am extremely grateful for the above if it'll work for me. How exactly do I go about using it? I hate the ads on AOL Hometown. Does it get rid of the text at the bottom of the page?

well i wrote them for greasemonkey, a firefox plugin, but some could probably be loaded into opera as user scripts (ie. the post above yours) ;)

but honestly i haven't really had time to work on em lastely so i'm not sure some even work anymore (i know the rapidshare script is broke) :\

Guest simba_one
well i wrote them for greasemonkey, a firefox plugin, but some could probably be loaded into opera as user scripts (ie. the post above yours) :dance2:

but honestly i haven't really had time to work on em lastely so i'm not sure some even work anymore (i know the rapidshare script is broke) :\

Ahhh, that might be it then. I tried so many things yesterday but I still see the ads... ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

lol, it's funny you posted here, i actually decided to update/add some things earlier tonight :lol:

Added: VCDQuality Ad Remover

Added: Live-Share Auto-Download

Added: MyTempDir Counter Removal

Updated: Rapidshare Script to v1.0.1 (works again!)

but you wouldn't have a link to a 'bannered' no-ip.com site, would save me the work of having to look for one? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
This can save us 10 seconds on rapidshare.de: if(typeof c != "undefined" && c > 50) c = 50;

OK, that don't work in all cases but this work: if(typeof c != "undefined" && c > 10) c -= 10;

• 3 months later...

this all looks very useful.. but one question... why use these plugins? you only need the one plugin called Adblock Plus.. i dont get any adverts for any of the above listed sites and can easily block any ad that might get through (although hasnt happened for me yet) with 2 button clicks.

http://adblockplus.org/en/

• 2 years later...

Hi, I found a really good looking user script for Greasemonkey, Opera and Safari, its called Greased Lightbox and work with several image page like Google Image Search, give it a try ;)

Archived