Bitdefender Antivirus/Internet Security/Total Security 2015 Build 18.11.0.872

Mr Orus

NO the vrack for 2014 WILL NOT work for 2015. why post this as all if there isn't crack for it?

• Replies 53
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Airstream_Bill

• iih1

• AlienForce1

• twc8cvg

I wonder if my key for 2014 will work. Does anyone know??

I can confirm that the 180 days key (from promo) are working and with v.2015 B)

BitDefender 2015 seems a litle faster than 2014 version . :)

My only problem with it is that I can`t disable Bitdefender Wallet ... I still have 2 Wallet processes , although I disabled from auto-start `Bitdefender Wallet Agent` :unsure:

CbvmFZ4.jpg

somethimg wrong with your system then. i tested 2015 total security in 2 real ednvironments and 2 vm's and the wallet never showed up in task manager once i disabled it in bitdefender.

uninstalled version 2014.licence informations remains stored in the registry.after reboot,i have installed 2015.

no it doesn't. i had 2014 installed, installed 2015, during install it asked to uninstall 2014, then it installed 2015 and i had to use the key i was sent.

someone will vrack it before 6 months is up, so no biggy.

Is this version 2015 fast enough than the 2014 version.

Is this 2015 version using less memory.

thanks in advance.

I am waiting for Cyberboom`s magic ... B)

( maybe Bbs will take a look at it too ... )

For sure, I'm working on some magic medicine for Bitdefender 2013-2015 :) :showoff:

NO the vrack for 2014 WILL NOT work for 2015. why post this as all if there isn't crack for it?

open your eyes man & read post 25 one more time. answer work in 2015 version.

Is this version 2015 fast enough than the 2014 version.

Is this 2015 version using less memory.

I don't know how about memory using (I don't care about it because have at least 8gb in my laptops) .

about speed ...subjective it is a little slow than 2014 but hope it will fix with updates.

5lkvu39px8l7.jpg

Edited by gipsy

better BD 2015,,,confirmed memory usage more lower than BD 2014

AlienForce1

somethimg wrong with your system then. i tested 2015 total security in 2 real ednvironments and 2 vm's and the wallet never showed up in task manager once i disabled it in bitdefender.

Are you sure there are no Wallet processes in your PC ?

As I already said , I disabled Wallet in BD , but I stil have 2 related processes in Task Manager :

VVAqP8R.jpg

Q9viJEf.jpg

Edited by AlienForce1

so far as i'm know, Wallet provided on BDTS BDIS ..not tried yet on BDAV..

Airstream_Bill

Do you happen to know the Build Number??

• Administrator

Credits to viktik

Thanks, fist this software on the FP software list, second already posted. Third do a little search before you start a new topic.

Topics Merged.

Airstream_Bill

Do you happen to know the Build Number??

v3qkNx8.jpg

Appreciate the info: That is the Version & Build that I have installed also. Cheers

Airstream_Bill

Bitdefender Via AutoUpdate, New Version, must be the Final Final, FINAL Release.???? Changed all The Icons on Desktop to RED the Widget seems to have more stuff going on in it and here is the About Bitdefender, e9i194a.jpg

0g98pGI.jpg

Edited by Airstream_Bill

Not checked yet...Thanks for Info..It's great...

I have never understood what that symbol means on the "about" screen, looks like a worm with a dog head?

Airstream_Bill

I have never understood what that symbol means on the "about" screen, looks like a worm with a dog head?

It reminds me of one of those Creatures from the DEEPEST part of the Ocean with a Wolfs Head.

It's not worm or dog head ! :lol:

It's Dacian Dragon :)

Read more about Bitdefender brand :

http://www.bitdefender.com/site/view/our-story.html

Airstream_Bill

One learns something everyday. Now I will have to read up on the Dacian Dragon. I have never heard of it before and I love Dragons.

How to enable Bitdefender IS 2015 firewall to ask for any app to have internet access?

I was disabled "Autopilot" but firewall still do not asking to allow, or block internet access for applications.

Edited by stajke

Wow! I am a bit late to the party regarding changes with Bitdefender 2015.

And I prefer the About Bitdefender Window of Build 18.11.0.872 which if I remember correctly has the same layout as About Window of Bitdefender Windows 8 Security.

Edited by twc8cvg

I performed a fresh install of Bitdefender Total Security 2015 Build 18.11.0.872 and did not have the Bitdefender Safepay icon on the desktop and even after the update to Build 18.12.0.954, the only Bitdefender icon on the desktop is Bitdefender Total Security.

Bitdefender Via AutoUpdate, New Version, must be the Final Final, FINAL Release.???? Changed all The Icons on Desktop to RED the Widget seems to have more stuff going on in it and here is the About Bitdefender, e9i194a.jpg

0g98pGI.jpg