Nero 2014 15.0.09200 (Downgrade)

Astron

Nero 2014 15.0.09200 (Downgrade)

- I wanted to post this a week ago but haven't had the time.

- Firstly I would like to thank the staff for updating the old links of Nero in Frontpage. But as everything changes fast, some links are no longer valid. After releasing the 15.0.09300 version, Nero outdid himself and a few days after did a downgrade to version 15.0.09200. The initial version had problems. Thus, anyone who tries to download 15.0.09300 version by direct link will end up downloading, unintentionally, the older version 15.0.08500 (caution). The same error is happening on other sites like Sofpedia, FileHippo, etc. The 15.0.09300 version is no longer available.

- Was added in Frontpage the link of a new Premium version (15.0.0680). Despite the efforts in getting this new functional link, its installation is not recommended because the version is outdated since it is from December/2013. The patch of "Kindly/RBC" also does not work for this version (already tested).

- There is still a confusion over Trial and Premium versions. As already commented, the versions are the same in content. Is it possible to install a Premium version with Trial serial or vice versa, it makes no difference. Even installing a Premium version with a Premium serial it will stop working after some time because the serial will not be checked. Therefore it is necessary to apply a patch.

- Thus the correct link for the latest version of Nero 2014 Trial is:
Nero 2014 Trial 15.0.09200 (274 MB) - http://ftp22.nero.com/Nero2014/Nero2014-15.0.09200_trial.exe

- For those who want to install a different version there is a Special Edition released in earlier this month. Despite the version number, apparently is equal to version 15.0.09200. But the installer is slightly larger because it has additional themes for the World Cup:
Nero 2014 Soccer Edition 15.1.0030 (301 MB) - http://ftp21.us.nero.com/oem/Softonic/nero2014trialsocceredition.exe

AdHXft5.png

- Another problem that is occurring is that most people can't install official versions because of the trial marks left by Nero. So I made a modification in the "Patch" to remove the trial marks. The patches of "Kindly/RBC" and "KaranPC" do not have this feature and the patch of "Digital Insanity", so I could test, only works for Windows 8. Nero puts different trial marks for each O.S. and each version (32 and 64-bit). The new patch I posted removes trial marks from Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit) and Windows 8 (64-bit). Windows XP and Windows Vista could not test.
Another solution is to put the system date to before 2014.06.16 and install with the serial 1040-018M-XPPH-CUM2-0X0Z-U2CC-3Z57-M9A4. Once installed fix the date and apply the patch.

- Besides removing the trial marks the new Patch has the "Readme.txt" file, with the text and the various links updated until 2014.07.01.

Download:

Nero 2014 - Patch+Serial+Fix [Astron] v. 8 (7.76 MB) (NEW)

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/8068162b

Edited by Astron

• Replies 2
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Astron

• xboy52

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hey. dude,,most people want to upgrade than downgrade...i'm not so familiar with nero not nero lovers..it's mean more lower grade the better.. :lol:

hey. dude,,most people want to upgrade than downgrade...i'm not so familiar with nero not nero lovers..it's mean more lower grade the better.. :lol:

I prefer a version that works than a with internal errors. And that obviously it is possible to download. Otherwise I'd be in vacuum, like you are... :rolleyes:
Edited by Astron