Activate KIS 2014-2015 [363 Days] Patch [KIS 2014-2015] Updated 11-11-2014

iih1

• Replies 149
  • Views 35.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KIS2015 final version? :unsure:

Same question. I just installed KIS 2015 v15.0.0.463 from ftp://ftp2.kasperskyftp.com/consumer-products/Current_Versions/KIS_Win_2015/. Is it Final o Preview version?.

Before installing I launched kis361 and now I've got 358 days of license, thanks elgringo!. It'd be great if we have any message from kis361.exe because we don't know if all was well. Maybe a popup with "Patch done" of something like that.

Same question. I just installed KIS 2015 v15.0.0.463 from ftp://ftp2.kasperskyftp.com/consumer-products/Current_Versions/KIS_Win_2015/. Is it Final o Preview version?.

Hi,

I think it's the final version. I put an image file. I do not see it anywhere, Beta or Preview. Works perfectly and goes great.

2yts60l.png

its not a final version its TR=technical release almost fully functional version but with minor bugs

regards

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I think it's the final version. I put an image file. I do not see it anywhere, Beta or Preview. Works perfectly and goes great.

2yts60l.png

go here //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/224070-kaspersky-internet-security-1500463/?do=findComment&comment=809061

I used this script, but no software shows up but when i install KIS 2015 i found KIS 2015 is having 348 days left. Is there anyway i can remove this script.

For me the red K was in the corner and self defense was disabled. Clicked on kis 361 a few times and re boot.

Shows 348 days

Has anyone noticed that that when you place the cursor over the red K, does not seem to be updating or at least not displaying any updates.

Set on automatic, no change in status even if I try and update manually.

Many thanks to the OP and to elgringo!

Has anyone noticed that that when you place the cursor over the red K, does not seem to be updating or at least not displaying any updates.

Set on automatic, no change in status even if I try and update manually.

Many thanks to the OP and to elgringo!

Same issue had happened several times before I installed KIS 2015. I was using KIS 2014.

i been trying for the last 3 days to get the kis361.exe to work on kis2015 with no luck any help would be great thx

i been trying for the last 3 days to get the kis361.exe to work on kis2015 with no luck any help would be great thx

Me too did not work, I activated the trial version, updated definitions, pause protection, disable sefl defence and exit kaspersky then i run this file as administrator.Try to do so

Do you have kis 2015 installed already?

Make sure interactive protection is unchecked

Make sure self defense is unchecked

click on kis 361 a few times with the red K shown

Right click on red K and exit

Try kis 361 again and reboot

Let us know if this works

windowsvistas

my kis 2014 is not showing any option to scan files when i right click on file to scan it and also windows defender and kisare active in my pc, i have given 361.bat as key from their onwards this problem is occuring

win 8.1 (32bit)

Me too did not work, I activated the trial version, updated definitions, pause protection, disable sefl defence and exit kaspersky then i run this file as administrator.Try to do so

I suppose the problem is caused that you both activated the trial version. The kis361 script contains just the necessary registries of a KIS licence, not more.

Here what I did:

I uninstalled KIS 2014 completely including licence information.

Run kis361.bat after rebooting my pc.

Installed KIS 2015.

I had no problem.

If you don't choose my way I suggest you to use del_trial for KIS 2015, then run kis361.bat paying attention what jjtricket wrote in previous message.

I just downloaded kis361.bat but it's impossible to know the code of the bat because it's a .exe file. Renaming the extension to .bat didn't help.

How could I see the code?

Thanks

Edit: the point of the .exe is downloading .bat, I get it now ;)

I install KIS 2015, disabled protection and self defence and exited for the program, ran kis361.bat some command prompt showed up for like 3 sec restarted my PC and when i clicked on the KIS icon it says that i need to enter the activation code (licence is missing).

P.S. Which version of KIS 2015 i have to download?

I don't understand do i have to run kis361.bat before or after i install KIS 2015?

You should've executed .bat BEFORE installing KIS.

Now you've installed I recommend you Pause Protection, Disable Self-Defense, Exit Kaspersky, run .bat, reboot and cross fingers.

You should've executed .bat BEFORE installing KIS.

Now you've installed I recommend you Pause Protection, Disable Self-Defense, Exit Kaspersky, run .bat, reboot and cross.

Yeah, thanks it shows 344 days now, sweet.

I am glad that key still not blocked :).

Just remeber, in case of black list, dont panic and dont remove your antivirus.

I will release new key 12 - 24hrs after first report

:showoff:

I am glad that key still not blocked :).

Just remeber, in case of black list, dont panic and dont remove your antivirus.

I will release new key 12 - 24hrs after first report

:showoff:

Thank U sooo ..much bro..thats so kind of u

u r really awesome...and yeah..i just wanna ask...will u be providing ur patches after every key block??

coz..seriously i'm thinkin of buying a genuine key...so i'll not buy..if u will be providing regularly..

i'm sorry...that compels u ..i'm just curious ...thats y i was asking

regards

I have problems with Kaspersky. I frequently lose wifi connection. Is there any way to overcome? Thanks

using windows 8.1 with updates x64

Archived