dBpoweramp Music Converter R15.1

jalaffa

dBpoweramp is a collection of fully-integrated audio software from Illustrate, written by Spoon. The main dBpoweramp product is dBpoweramp Music Converter, with many additional add-ons available. dBpoweramp CD Ripper is the corner stone of dBpoweramp Music Converter's suite of audio tools, designed to meet the needs of hobbyists, enthusiasts or audio professionals. Key features include PerfectMeta, AccurateRip, Secure Ripping, Multi-CPU Encoding.

Download

• Replies 13
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheEmpathicEar

Is this the self referencing/registering installer?

TheEmpathicEar

Ah, I forgot one thing. Is it recommended to uninstall the previous version? Or, is ok to just install over it?

• Administrator

Ah, I forgot one thing. Is it recommended to uninstall the previous version? Or, is ok to just install over it?

Just install it.

dBpoweramp Music Converter R15.1 is a fine piece of software but i prefer EZ CD Audio Converter.

Any mirror links please? :unsure:

dBpoweramp Music Converter R15.1 is a fine piece of software but i prefer EZ CD Audio Converter.

Out of the box for straightforward conversions of 17 audio formats, yes, EZ CD has been running hard. And it has a burner on board, which is woefully missing in dbPoweramp.

But apart from the burner, dbPoweramp has more options. 24 codecs in Codec central, not counting 32 Bit Only Codecs and Utility Codecs. And Its DSP Effects can be added to every audio file.

• 1 month later...
TheEmpathicEar

Configuration Question:

When I rip a CD, I get Track Number Artist Name Song Title.mp3. i.e. 01 10,000 Manics Any Song.mp3. How can I configure this to be Track Number Song Title.mp3. i.e. Remove the artist name in the mp3 file name?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived