"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

ESET fixed by WFC:--

Click the following image for the bigger picture:

mkVFcVB.png

I have one question: When is your license expiry date?

8IFG8Kw.png

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
idmresettrial

mkVFcVB.png

8IFG8Kw.png

You should wait 1 more day. I believe ESET update server will remove the expired license account, and require you login. ^^

mkVFcVB.png

8IFG8Kw.png

You should wait 1 more day. I believe ESET update server will remove the expired license account, and require you login. ^^

Its already 2 days after the expiry of the key the activation till remains intact

ALSO I'M USING SAME KEY AS DCS IS USING TILL DATE

so ya i hope u got ur answer

regards

@ dcs 18

I was wondering if you're willing to send me 2 backup files from registry so we can start trying to create unattended installations with them

I'd need HKLM Software ESET and HKCU Software ESET keys to give it a go

If you agree to share the keys with me I'd like the keys for both x64 and x86 systems

If this works installing the new version will be a peace of cake for everyone :-)

Ofcourse you'll get the credits for the fix!

Ah yes, by all means - we have very little time on our hands to exploit this vulnerability. F3h9xqz.gif

You shall have all of my resources - just give me some time (have already informed Lite & shought.)

idmresettrial

Ah yes, by all means - we have very little time on our hands to exploit this vulnerability. F3h9xqz.gif

You shall have all of my resources - just give me some time (have already informed Lite & shought.)

Can you send me your key to test it is still valid or not on eset server?

Done bro., you've got PM - please do share your findings with all of us, here. F3h9xqz.gif

Just wondering, why does this thread cross the vertical border from post #1432?

Just wondering, why does this thread cross the vertical border from post #1432?

If you look closely - the horizontal trespassing starts right at post # 1430.

I feel this Board is not able to really handle how ravishing the Windows 8.1 Update 2, looks. :P

You misinterpreted feedback to complain.

And you are not RUDAX, everyone knows it. Did dcs18 misunderstand you as RUDAX? Damn, that fella feeling his age now :lmao:

I Stress On That POint Just To Make You Feel More Comfortable Enough For The Rest Of the Month . Rest In Paris

@C o n f i g u r a t o r

hi bro, whats about prevent kaspersky dailing home project, i seach for the topic and i don't found them

@C o n f i g u r a t o r

hi bro, whats about prevent kaspersky dailing home project, i seach for the topic and i don't found them

Hey bro :hi:

First of all, he doesn't get paid for what he does. He does it for fun and it helps others too. He uses ESET antivirus so he did it. Now as he don't use Kaspersky, it will be a bit of problem to work with it. He can do it in VM but don't know if it helps fully. Kaspersky is one of the popular AV programs out there and so if the demand increases, he will go for it, I think. I still say, it all depends on his mood, spare time and interest to do it.

Done bro., you've got PM - please do share your findings with all of us, here. F3h9xqz.gif

Some folks may not wanna agree with the idea of advancing the system date, with ESET - nonetheless, just sharing a snapshot of my copy of ESET actually receiving the latest update on the very same expired key which has been shared with idmresettrial (the system date, BTW - has been advanced to 197 days . . . . . . . . . . Mayday.)

Click the following image for the bigger picture:--

Me4MEPu.png

I will make buttons for your links tomorrow. Just tell me how do you want them to be placed - Horizontal (Like mine) or vertical (like yours) format? Tell me if you have any color preferences for the texts inside the buttons. Also, bold, italics or underlined.

I will make buttons for your links tomorrow. Just tell me how do you want them to be placed - Horizontal (Like mine) or vertical (like yours) format? Tell me if you have any color preferences for the texts inside the buttons. Also, bold, italics or underlined.

Make them exactly like yours - then, I improvise as per need & time (thanks buddy.)

@C o n f i g u r a t o r

I know how to block those ips that were implemented before

I used for 2-3 days...if u wanna test

Then...we can have a teamviewer session

I'll help u out..

If u r interestd then...just uninstall Kaspersky with every traces...as we have to start frm beginning

Regards

Mine is 16.10.2014 and still working :)

ka5Ho85.png

When I test it on ESET servers Its not vaild.

Y2awMF1.png

Its working for me so far. ;)

Have you started testing - or, are you waiting for an auspicious and magical hour? pYm6dhy.gif

idmresettrial

Have you started testing - or, are you waiting for an auspicious and magical hour? pYm6dhy.gif

Just test if the key is still valid or not. -> not

Test updatable later.

Are you still able to update until now?

@ dcs 18

I was wondering if you're willing to send me 2 backup files from registry so we can start trying to create unattended installations with them

I'd need HKLM Software ESET and HKCU Software ESET keys to give it a go

If you agree to share the keys with me I'd like the keys for both x64 and x86 systems

If this works installing the new version will be a peace of cake for everyone :-)

Ofcourse you'll get the credits for the fix!

got the files but no success creating unattended installer because the files are from AV and not ESS; because of that the firewall rules can't be implemented in the files for obvious reasons.

We decide to wait for the new improved fix mara's been working on

Don't get me wrong; there's no way I'm saying that the ip block method from dcs 18 isn't working but it just isn't the method we can use to make NOD v8 unattended install.

idmresettrial

Oh yes, that is the EAV not ESS (no ESS User has ever volunteered for testing, either.) h4CvlGL.gif

I'm using it. Do you want to help me setting via a teamviewer session? :D

// sleep now, see you again.

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived