"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

For once I thought, I was the only badass fuckwit here on this particular thread but by going by the nature of recent comments (from last 2-3 pages), I can solemnly affirm that I was so-so wrong. :tooth:

Please, do not forget to feed the Trolls to keep this already defunct masterpiece thread alive. :thumbsup:

@Chacha :welcome:

u were so wrong before and u r so wrong now as well, this thread is fully functional and not defunct as u say.

All the methods continue to work good but for a n00b. :lmao:

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For once I thought, I was the only badass fuckwit here on this particular thread but by going by the nature of recent comments (from last 2-3 pages), I can solemnly affirm that I was so-so wrong. :tooth:

Please, do not forget to feed the Trolls to keep this already defunct masterpiece thread alive. :thumbsup:

@Chacha :welcome:

u were so wrong before and u r so wrong now as well, this thread is fully functional and not defunct as u say.

All the methods continue to work good but for a n00b. :lmao:

No, like as I said, this is now a defunct thread without any counter productive outcome.

Infact, you & other fellow members of yours are just dragging this thread on a path which have no direction in the foreseeable future, unless developers are going to play hide & seek games with nSane pirates either by changing the already disclosed IP's & or by any other unknown means. :hehe:

ATM, all of them including you, OP, person behind all this IP Block inspiration & other side jerks including me as well, all are trolling.

To be honest with you, in my opinion, this thread is getting all that importance only because of IDM & ESET Product Family Fix's. If somehow kaspersky AV could have been fixed as well then that would have been the next shining star gem of this Guide which unfortunately is not working except for you & very few others. :P

For me & on the behalf of others, I can say that all the other IP Block Fixes mentioned on here (excluding IDM/ESET/Kaspersky-partially) are just lame findings without any important relevance. B)

I hope you got the context what I was trying to tell. Please bear with us, as this is the last comment from our Gr0up.

So, please try to be more tolerant & for fcuk sake do not try to Quote/Reply as this thread is already going on a messy path.

Goodbye.... ;)

I choose to use (that's a rhyme and I'm a poet :lol: ) the REIS patcher, works perfectly. However should it fail I'll try the ip method that steven36 suggested.

I choose to use (that's a rhyme and I'm a poet :lol: ) the REIS patcher, works perfectly. However should it fail I'll try the ip method that steven36 suggested.

Actually this method is preferable for those who want IDM to be more genuine,untouched and original

see basically all the patches won't survive OTA updates ..but this is the only method that works till date

this was just an example ...rest is all upto u

regards

New version of box, mara- fix is ready for beta test. Those who want to test, let me know by posting here, and I'll PM you. No offence to anyone, but only VIP or higher will be considered.

Cheers ;)

@dcs18

It seems you disabled PM's. I can't send you link for beta test version until you enable it.

Actually this method is preferable for those who want IDM to be more genuine,untouched and original......dcs18...I think the number who worship at your altar would treble or quadruple if you took a more humble attitude about yourself....Remember their are people using this forum who are a lot smarter than you in the software 'manipulation' field...Look at the resident patch creators...Patches, are they out of your league?.

see basically all the patches won't survive OTA updates ..but this is the only method that works till date

regards

I agree on the whole with what you say....I may use it if all other methods cease to be.

Those who insist on playing with fire, risk getting getting burned (and scarred) - that is how life greets everybody (humble or otherwise.)

Do you have any examples to prove what you state.....Or are you just braying?

Every sample sets an example equal in reaction - but, opposite in direction . . . . . . . . . . . . causing the affected to start praying.

Sir Newton said this, to a braying donkey who asked him the very same question at a global press conference.

Good grief, this is a forum..There is nothing or no one to pray to or about!....You braggart...You haven't said a lot about accident...Still I guess one and all know it wasn't your fault in anyway...Let me guess, wrong kind of surface, wrong kind of weather, the worlds fault?....Not you that's for sure :D ...Till the next time...Boast on :rolleyes:

Those who insist on playing with fire, risk getting getting burned (and scarred) - that is how life greets everybody (humble or otherwise.)

Do you have any examples to prove what you state.....Or are you just braying?

Every sample sets an example equal in reaction - but, opposite in direction . . . . . . . . . . . . causing the affected to start praying.

Sir Newton said this, to a braying donkey who asked him the very same question at a global press conference.

Good grief, this is a forum..There is nothing or no one to pray to or about!....You braggart...You haven't said a lot about accident...Still I guess one and all know it wasn't your fault in anyway...Let me guess, wrong kind of surface, wrong kind of weather, the worlds fault?....Not you that's for sure :D ...Till the next time...Boast on :rolleyes:

Do you have anything technical to say that is not off-topic? :coolwink:

BTW, do you engage in it just for fun or is trolling the family monkey-business, too?

New version of box, mara- fix is ready for beta test. Those who want to test, let me know by posting here, and I'll PM you. No offence to anyone, but only VIP or higher will be considered.

Cheers ;)

@dcs18

It seems you disabled PM's. I can't send you link for beta test version until you enable it.

Ah, just re-enabled my Inbox, for you - have to keep it disabled due to the Trolls. yXZVmpE.gif

I did know the idea of ip blocking IDM came from you, kudos to you for that...Perhaps you should add that to your sig?

Yes before i said something most everyone was trying tell every one to use host blocks witch i found to be leaking you can read thorough these topics and see what i said

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/221281-internet-download-manager-620/page-1

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/221769-internet-download-manager-620-build-2

But i didn't patient it ether , i learned about it from appznet years ago.

Also back when the patch was failing like 2013 before they figured out that IDMGrHlp was causing it there's lots of info that online i can dig it if needed that says you need block ips of idm to keep it from calling home.

Its a very old method and should keep working as long as idm don't change much.

Actually this method is preferable for those who want IDM to be more genuine,untouched and original......dcs18...I think the number who worship at your altar would treble or quadruple if you took a more humble attitude about yourself....Remember their are people using this forum who are a lot smarter than you in the software 'manipulation' field...Look at the resident patch creators...Patches, are they out of your league?.

regards

I agree on the whole with what you say....I may use it if all other methods cease to be.

The patch works good right now ..The only reason patches was not working good once was the fact they didnt know IDMGrHlp.exe should patched as well but for along time there's been working a patch because they know this now .

But if it ever fails on you ip blocking its something you could fall back on if needed .

One time i used the same build of idm for some years because new builds had a bug on my old system by just updating the xpi it worked fine . Mostly what keeps the program working good is addon related anyways.

If i would never got a new computer most likely i would never shared no ideas and i would been using that same old build still . by now they all would been using patches by now because host block don't work at all for the most logged ips any more. :P

Have successfully implemented the KIS block on kantry123's system.

As it turns out it was the traces of past install that were interferring in his PC.

Hope others also pay attention in this regards.

It did pass the forwarding system date test, updating went fine and yeah had several restarts to make sure there was no leaf left to turn over.

kantry123 is now enjoying 1054 days remaining on his KIS installation. :D

I suggest putting up a step-by-step, hand-holding guide, replete with illustrations - of course, whenever you have spare time in your hands. 6HUIPBa.gif

A cent percent working Kaspersky fix would help the Community, greatly - as an additional alternative to choose from. F3h9xqz.gif

I suggest putting up a step-by-step, hand-holding guide, replete with illustrations - of course, whenever you have spare time in your hands. 6HUIPBa.gif

A cent percent working Kaspersky fix would help the Community, greatly - as an additional alternative to choose from. F3h9xqz.gif

Would have loved to but not now, i don't think I and you of all ppl deserve all what has been said.

Especially when they don't welcome the idea in the first place, why should i waste my time.

And furthermore, i will be stamped with trolling and just wasting forum space, so is it worth it? not for me atleast.

Would have loved to but not now, i don't think I and you of all ppl deserve all what has been said.

Especially when they don't welcome the idea in the first place, why should i waste my time.

And furthermore, i will be stamped with trolling and just wasting forum space, so is it worth it? not for me atleast.

Oh c'mon, just forget about the Trolls (ignore them) - they will always be jealous since they don't want a tutorial (just think about the larger picture, about all the others who would benefit, from a Kaspersky fix that really works.) F3h9xqz.gif

Its like this , there's different strokes for different folks . I would rather use IP blocks for ESET than a patch so far Ive really needed to do ether but I may have to one day . I'm one of those that never patches antivirus in real time . As far as me i would go with and antivirus would be to block ips or use a manual trial reset . I'm not using Kaspersky but some would benefit if it works good . I don't know if people are really jealous Just confused maybe on how it works . If you don't post how no one could test it to see how it works and it will remain top secret . ;)

Oh c'mon, just forget about the Trolls (ignore them) - they will always be jealous since they don't want a tutorial (just think about the larger picture, about all the others who would benefit, from a Kaspersky fix that really works.) F3h9xqz.gif

Hmmmm...yeah some people doesn't even want the new ideas that comes from our friend @Torres

He's also a dedicated person like u @dcs18

Actually he's testing some Leaking problem with kaspersky as it somehow malfunctiong in windows 7 or maybe i'm the unlucky one with my PC

IF that method does work ..i would BET no one will stop Torres from making a beautiful guide that will help most kaspersky lovers

i'm thankful to both of u guyz

regards

SK

Hmmmm...yeah some people doesn't even want the new ideas that comes from our friend @Torres

He's also a dedicated person like u @dcs18

Actually he's testing some Leaking problem with kaspersky as it somehow malfunctiong in windows 7 or maybe i'm the unlucky one with my PC

IF that method does work ..i would BET no one will stop Torres from making a beautiful guide that will help most kaspersky lovers

i'm thankful to both of u guyz

regards

SK

KIS has had a leakage problem every since version 9 , KIS 7 had the best firewall out all of them ever made. I always solved this by using KAV with another FW . It seems always when doing giveaways always there always just doing KIS giveaways . But even KAV is bloatware now days KAV 6 I use to use on XP the installer was like 19 MB now its 161 mb installer . While ESET is just like 61 mb installer .

@ steven

For all our disagreements, you are no Troll - not in in my eyes (have not even tried to quote your last post, so as to avoid another argument.) The Troll, in question - is a pointed reference to someone else, not to you. I say this to you, with all sincerity. Let's also sink all our differences and continue to work, looking forward, up and ahead. F3h9xqz.gif

@ Torres

Everybody knows that you installed Kaspersky after uninstalling your pet, ESET only and only for the sake of other Kaspersky Users - take your own sweet time with the tutorial. If any further help is required, please let us know - willing to install Kaspersky, myself if so required (let's publish a really good guide, though.)

i just pointing the fact the reasons why i use ESET instead of Kaspersky . I was a diehard Kaspersky user for many years . But like most other AV programs they think they must bloat it to sell it. The last one I test was Avira its much better about not having false positives but scans are really slow compared to ESET . Its became bloated too I don't like using anything that uses a lot processes . The most dangerous threats on the internet are ads with malware in them and downloading stuff from people you don't know. Only download from people you trust and use a good ad blocker your pretty safe .

kantry123,plz check ur PM.

check>>pm

@ Torres

Everybody knows that you installed Kaspersky after uninstalling your pet, ESET only and only for the sake of other Kaspersky Users - take your own sweet time with the tutorial. If any further help is required, please let us know - willing to install Kaspersky, myself if so required (let's publish a really good guide, though.)

i seriously need testers here but i kind of get like my explanation is not gud in the previous posts.

Are u willing for a session ?

What OS will we be installing it on ? my preference W7,W8.1 , if u have VM that will also do.

also i m expecting ur sys will be clear of any traces.

p.s.dont want u to comprise ur security for this purpose only, if that's the case tell me, i will do testing myself.

The person who said the IP block was working for his ESET trial license(i think it was aoham) , what's the status now ? how many days have passed since ur license expired?

bcoz my license will take time to expire.

The person who said the IP block was working for his ESET trial license(i think it was aoham) , what's the status now ? how many days have passed since ur license expired?

bcoz my license will take time to expire.

It's been 12 days since expired (on 25/09/2014), it's still activated & updating ...

IP Block is definitely working (at least for trial licenses, not sure about retail).

Qq2Y4XM.png

C9Z7SsF.png

@ Torres

i seriously need testers here but i kind of get like my explanation is not gud in the previous posts.

Are u willing for a session ?

What OS will we be installing it on ? my preference W7,W8.1 , if u have VM that will also do.

also i m expecting ur sys will be clear of any traces.

p.s.dont want u to comprise ur security for this purpose only, if that's the case tell me, i will do testing myself.

My system has never seen the living daylights of Kaspersky in any form and I would like to beta-test Kaspersky (any flavor that you guys, want me to) on a production machine - not from within a VM. F3h9xqz.gif

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived