Top Posters In This Topic

• iih1

• Supremo Phantom

• Kalju

• Rok

Top Posters In This Topic

Supremo Phantom

Hi sternog, :)

good to see you active here my friend ;)

i know what you are referring to on that page, but here is the link to the project files from the same source:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/sevenzip/files/

that page has not been updated in a very long time now.. they released v9.21 on 2011-04-11 but did not update that as well. now the latest final release is at v9.22 which is available from sourceforge.net.

hope this helps.

take care buddy,

keep well.

I choose update to 9.22 than beta version..Sternog right..on homepage still version 9.20..

Edited by iih1

I choose update to 9.22 than beta version..Sternog right..on homepage still version 9.20..

7z922 last known release was April 18, 2014, and it is indeed a beta version. Up to now, there is not more recent version available.

# Fixed:

* 7-Zip could ignore some options when you created ZIP archives. For example, it could use ZipCrypto cipher instead of AES-256.

7z922 last known release was April 18, 2014, and it is indeed a beta version. Up to now, there is not more recent version available.

# Fixed:

* 7-Zip could ignore some options when you created ZIP archives. For example, it could use ZipCrypto cipher instead of AES-256.

i don't know which one the final...i think you're right ..currently i'm still with 9.20...not updated yet...Thanks for info...

i don't know which one the final...i think you're right ..currently i'm still with 9.20...not updated yet...Thanks for info...

Supremo Phantom only knows that the final exist - anyone else don't know still - not even by Igor Pavlov.

---------------------

*** The latest writings on their forum were done on June 16, where people are complaining about that, will not work for large files, archiving, and there are situations where 7z922.exe take over the exe files opening.

Edited by Kalju

# Fixed:

Don't you mean, April 18, 2011 ?

# Fixed:

Don't you mean, April 18, 2011 ?

yes..it is see here http://sourceforge.net/projects/sevenzip/files/7-Zip/9.22/

Just updated to the final 9.22 release. A small but great utility software.

Personally Stick to 9.20, can't compress huge files ..and this version isn't Final...please go to 9.22 page see some discussion...

if you don't have any problem with 9.22 is no reason to downgrade...i hope that happens just on me... :rolleyes:

also go here 7 zip Homepage http://www.7-zip.org/download.html

Edited by iih1

Personally Stick to 9.20, can't compress huge files ..and this version isn't Final...please go to 9.22 page see some discussion...

+1, checked the homepage after downloading 9.22. It's (9.22) isn't final release. The homepage still reads :7-Zip 9.20 2010-11-18.

MasterFaster

9.20 is final

9.22 is beta and not final

9.25 and 9.30 are alpha and the most stable of all the alpha builds after 9.22