Avira 2014 14.0.4.672

jalaffa

Avira provides comprehensive protection with important security and configuration functions and protects you against viruses, worms, Trojans, ad/spyware, dialers, bots and dangerous ''drive-by'' downloads. Avira's advantages include low system resource usage, user-friendly central configuration, scanner (On-Demand Scan) with profile-controlled and configurable search for all known types of malware, guard (On-Access Scan) for continuous monitoring of all file access attempts, MailGuard (POP3- and SMTP-Scanner) for the permanent checking of emails for viruses and malware, exclusive download server for faster updates, user-defined update intervals, Phishing and Rootkit Protection and an integrated failsafe security system.

Thanks to Engh3. for the update.

Download

• Replies 10
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iih1

• exodius

• mastershake

• spudboy

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't a new version. I checked the file hashes and it's the same as the old one I downloaded May 15,2014. I used the links from this site. If I go to their site they only have the 4MB file.

since they test AVira beta,,,yes..you're right...i've tested...but not to bad....btw have a nice weekend... :D

yes no new version

0yf3haP.png

@exodius Hi, kemane Aje... glad to see you here...where have you been....new version Avira 2014,,,

test on ISS

avris.png

avriih.png

Edited by iih1

Yes,,,No...Yes...I think so...Let's say (The Latest available version) .on beta test no Internet Security program test...to the next 2015...

here is the download page,, check here the latest info about Avira ISS http://ulqa.avira.com/package/wks_avira13/win32/en/iss/avira_internet_security_suite_en.exe and here http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/222197-avira-2014-update-5-v1405430/?hl=%2Bavira+%2Bbeta#entry800539

avirasize.png

Edited by iih1

Confirmed update to Avira ISS 14.0.5.402 date 28-05-2014

Direct Download LINK: http://ulqa.avira.com/package/wks_avira13/win32/en/iss/avira_internet_security_suite_en.exe

Lasted changelogs

version 14.0.5.430
- Fixed the "blank pages" bug which led to incorrect displayed websites or
completely blank pages if Web Protection is enabled.
- Fixed some Web Protection crashes which occurred during browsing.

avir2.png

avir20.png

Edited by iih1

mastershake

soon there will only be one single version. avira is only going to have the antivirus pro. all other versions are going away (except the free one). people will be moved into the pro version from whatever one they were using. so for those running internet security you will soon get the antivirus pro edition.

this was confirmed by someone over at wilders who actually works for avira as well as the ceo.

Edited by mastershake