Driver Genius Professional 14.0.0.337

anuraag

Driver Genius Professional is a professional Driver management tool features both driver management and hardware diagnostics. driver Genius provides such practical functions as driver backup, restoration, update and removal for computer users. If you often reinstall your operating system, you may not forget such painful experiences of searching all around for all kinds of drivers. If unfortunately you have lost your Driver CD, the search will be more troublesome and time-consuming. Now with the Driver backup function of Driver Genius, you can backup all drivers in your computer before reinstalling, and restore them with the Driver restoration function after system reinstallation has been completed. This will dramatically save your time for Driver installation during the system installation procedure, and you will no longer worry about where to find a Driver. Besides, you can create an automatic installation package for all drivers in your system by Driver Genius.

Thanks to HeRoKaNe for the update.

Download

• Replies 39
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rezurrection

any1 have some `cure` for this ?

I'm still not sure you can activate and using Driver Genius Professional, based on my experience always blacklisted

by Genius Driver server.(hopefully are NOT)..i don't know with the portable ones..

@peter467, If I have it you got it. (portable version).. :rolleyes:

Mega link for this software!

https://mega.co.nz

sharecode :/#!PQV3lJjC!77DMuNRi4TcyAyHLzulMyauXcFXs3qSYSbdCwsQXlbo

== FAIL. Does not download drivers.

:( not worked

Driver Genius Pro 14.0.0.337

http://www.tusfiles.net/8fy2wgpow3ra

I have CRC verified all med related files are identical from the single2009 "mega" posting through to this post ... therefore all == exact same FAIL.

The only differences between the mirrored packages are text files.

Now, maybe I am doing the wrong steps, so can somebody please confirm if they have success.

Thanks in advance

What I do is just scan the drivers with this program,then I search manually 90% success rate :showoff:

khatulistiwa

What I do is just scan the drivers with this program,then I search manually 90% success rate :showoff:

me too, i use this app just to find info updated drivers, and the rest let google work :rockon: . but I more often juxtaposing it with the driver site devdrivers.ru :D

khatulistiwa

works for me, but just downloaded from intel successful, the driver of the other brands fail :( . but if not mistaken, long ago, DGP often fail to download drivers other than Intel. :hehe: :hehe:

2014_06_13_230329.jpg

2014_06_13_230415.jpg

khatulistiwa

little info to still be able to update the database after the patch is applied. because as it is known, after the crack applied, you will not be able to update the database again, both of the program and its liveupdate.exe.

so, before the patch applied, first copy the folder "DriverGenius (C: \ Program Files \ Driver-Soft)" to another place. and from folder "DriverGenius" which has been in the copy that, liveupdate.exe run to get the latest driver database, and copy the file "driver.dat" the latest to folder "DriverGenius" original.

now "DriverGenius full version :naughty: :naughty: " can use the latest driver database. :rockon:

little info to still be able to update the database after the patch is applied. because as it is known, after the crack applied, you will not be able to update the database again, both of the program and its liveupdate.exe.

so, before the patch applied, first copy the folder "DriverGenius (C: \ Program Files \ Driver-Soft)" to another place. and from folder "DriverGenius" which has been in the copy that, liveupdate.exe run to get the latest driver database, and copy the file "driver.dat" the latest to folder "DriverGenius" original.

now "DriverGenius full version :naughty: :naughty: " can use the latest driver database. :rockon:

Thanks. It worked.

1) Before applying crack, copy DriverGenius folder from installed path to another place.

2) Apply crack on original installation path.

3) Run liveupdate.exe from copied folder.

4) Copy driver.dat from copied folder to installed path (original folder).

5) From now on just launch liveupdate.exe from copied folder and copy driver.dat to installed path (original folder).

works for me, but just downloaded from intel successful, the driver of the other brands fail :( . but if not mistaken, long ago, DGP often fail to download drivers other than Intel. :hehe: :hehe:

some drivers are located at third party servers/official product servers, like intel drivers from intel server in your case

some are located on DGP servers

for downloading those on DGP servers we need server authorization and that is possible just with valid license

none of cracks will help in this case, ever, because it is server side job and because of that program can't be fully functional

khatulistiwa

some drivers are located at third party servers/official product servers, like intel drivers from intel server in your case

some are located on DGP servers

for downloading those on DGP servers we need server authorization and that is possible just with valid license

none of cracks will help in this case, ever, because it is server side job and because of that program can't be fully functional

ok, thank :)

fortunately there is still a surplus of DGP, the ease to track down the driver name and version of the driver that need updating. ^_^ so it can be searched on search engines although a bit complicated because it must seek first find drivers. :( :)

The screen shots showing green success arrows are cached from previous cracks (I have experienced this directly) ... do not confuse, this app will not have meds.

People saying thanks it worked, are misguiding the reader of this thread.

The bottom line... server side is required to download drivers this FACT PREVENTS complete crack use!

When attempting to download drivers, expect all 4 connecting servers to fail.

However, as partial usage... the latest driver database can be downloaded and used for DIAGNOSTICS ONLY to learn about currently installed drivers and more importantly, what drivers are available for upgrade.

Therefore, you need a companion tool or website that matches the quality and versions of drivers this tool highlights.

I have read on here that a user is still using version 11, I have not been able to prove this yet.

Here same happens Installer nor portable version I'm still no lucky..will follow some tricks of you to solve DGP... :unsure:

Archived