DVDFab 9.1.5.2

anuraag

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Thanks to sternog for the update.

Download

• Replies 18
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEmpathicEar

• fretless

• anakin206

• Hated On Mostly

mastershake

this seems to now be called dvdfab us?? anyone know what the us (i assume usa) is for is the program limited somehow now and is there somewhere to download the non us version?

edit got the non us version had to use a proxy to download it. i am still not sure if there is a difference or not though. i would assume something has to be different for them to release a designated "us" version but i could be wrong. im just trying to figure out what that is. nsane should link to the non us versions though imo.

edit again: as of 9.1.5.0 the us version with the us.exe on the end can not decrypt blu rays at all. so you will need to get the one from outside the usa. not to hard but a pain. is there a way for nsane to link to the non usa version somehow?

Edited by mastershake

TheEmpathicEar

That's probably the same as BluFab.

If you use the direct ddl link you should be able to download the non-us version:

http://198.50.118.122/download/DVDFab9152.exe

That's fine, but what version is ChVL going to upload?

EDIT: For v9.1.5.0, ChVL uploaded DVDFab.exe.

Edited by TheEmpathicEar

The US version supposedly will not copy BluRay protection anymore.

In an email from DVDFab they actually stated that to copy BluRays you now need an app like AnyDVD. WOW! Their competition and inspiration.

Apparently they gave in to U.S. industry threats and their country of origin will help honor those threats. Unlike where Slysoft hails from.

So for protected BR's to be copied or ripped you now need a 2nd party app. I figure the same goes for DVDFab Passkey which acted like AnyDVD HD. So I also guess that all those that paid for Passkey in the U.S.of A. are screwed out of their 'Lifetime' software.

Glad I got it at a humongous discount. I still used AnyDVD HD regardless. :doh:

Edited by kickmekeit

TheEmpathicEar

Why can't we just use the "NON" US version? This is what ChVL uploaded last time anyway?

Hated On Mostly

DVDFab 9.1.5.2 Final Portable

Site: https://www.tusfiles.net

Sharecode[?]: /dxz1j1dkjiwy

The portable RAR archive is corrupt. I tried downloading it twice.

It gives the error.

! \DVDFab 9.1.5.2 Final Portable.rar: Unexpected end of archive

Man, do U Bro,s still use this Software? I moved to MakeMkv and Cloner. No problems for me. Cheers :rolleyes: :)

DVDFab 9.1.5.2 Final Portable

Site: https://www.tusfiles.net

Sharecode[?]: /dxz1j1dkjiwy

The portable RAR archive is corrupt. I tried downloading it twice.

It gives the error.

! \DVDFab 9.1.5.2 Final Portable.rar: Unexpected end of archive

Same here.

donkey-girl

This one is not broken, its my upload,unrar testedbut havent tested the program, but looks ok for me so grab it here

9.1.5.2 portable

https://mega.co.nz/#!V0dUgKhL!eR2_spOrLbc4HtlzlAJc4hFYv_WP_zL8RuTcx35MnA8

Edited by donkey-girl

TheEmpathicEar

The portable: What is it built with? Is this the US or the "rest of the world version"? I ask because there seems to be talk of the US version not being able to copy Blu-Ray?

Steel said

I moved to MakeMkv

Couldn't agree more. MakeMkv is my go to solution for Blu-Ray. I took you advice month's ago Steel, and have been a happy camper ever since :D

The portable: What is it built with? Is this the US or the "rest of the world version"? I ask because there seems to be talk of the US version not being able to copy Blu-Ray?

That portable asks to disable AnyDVD before start. I think that Bluefab doesn't ask that. But I'm not sure.

TheEmpathicEar

That portable asks to disable AnyDVD before start. I think that Bluefab doesn't ask that. But I'm not sure.

My point is that we need to know what the portable is built with in order to know what will work and not work?

Hi guys.

I have been getting empty folders created in my roaming profile each time I start DVDFab.

Is there some way to stop it?

2zitvs7.jpg