Internet Download Manager 5.17 Build 4

jalaffa

IDM.pngInternet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use.Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.

Thanks to anuraag for the update

Download

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

may I ask, is there a difference between the idman517.exe and idman517f.exe or what it used to be some time ago? Thx

may I ask, is there a difference between the idman517.exe and idman517f.exe or what it used to be some time ago? Thx

Full or not i suppose think it was explained a while ago in a topic about fixes to this.

I remember that, it said they were different, but maybe someone knows more about this

if you are a purchaser user of IDM, and you dl the trial version, and register it with your details, in its about box it will still display that it's trial and not full.

That's the only difference I could think of.

You should check this page:

(TONEC)

Note that you should stop using (uninstall) the trial version after 30 day trial period! If you want to continue using IDM, you must register to get full-featured IDM version.

You'll get the following advantages after the registration:

* The license to use Internet Download Manager on one computer for any purpose

* Additional features not available in the trial version like built-in download accelerator to achieve maximum download performance

* No IDM usage limitations that existed in the trial version

* Prioritized technical support

* FREE upgrade to all new versions of IDM during one year

* You will support IDM development to make it even better

When ordering I was told this:

The trial version of IDM that you may have now always expires and it won't accept your S/N! First you need to install the full-featured version of IDM.

I'm not 100% certain about the additional features though...

For those interested - you can get the retail setup here (5.17 Build 4)

Site:

Rapidshare.com

Sharecode:

/files/234907547/idman517f.exe

Gag patch added :dance2:

Happy leeching :rolleyes:

thank you very much for the info. (btw, i'm one of the Unreal fanbois :dance2:)

Archived