Activate ESET (EAV-ESS) 7.0.317.4 (EEA-EES) 5.0.2229.1, 1-1-2030 (OEM License)

iih1

jimbojet2011

Everything working well here on Windows 7 Ultimate X64 :-)

• Replies 96
  • Views 31.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
smallhagrid

This is a very interesting topic and I have some questions for anyone who will provide helpful info, please.

Just FYI:

I tried Mara on an older version of Eset before and it seemed to work for a while, then it ran out, quit working altogether, and in order to clear it out I had to remove, clean & fresh install Eset.

Right now I am using EAV business and it will soon run out; my usual thing to do is just use Tnod, but since I see this info, I ask:

- Does Mara Fix work with the EAV business version ??

- When self-protection is disabled for Mara Fix to work all the time - and if an AV disabling malware comes along that usually disables your AV - how does Eset avoid being nuked by such a thing ??

Thanks.

No, self protection is needed to be disabled only for once in order to fix it. you can re-enable it permanently after fixing.

using ESS after 6 years. already showing it's zippiness compared to kis 2014.

Generally security suites come in 32 bit, ESS comes in 64 bit too, maybe that speeds up it's performance

This is a very interesting topic and I have some questions for anyone who will provide helpful info, please.

Just FYI:

I tried Mara on an older version of Eset before and it seemed to work for a while, then it ran out, quit working altogether, and in order to clear it out I had to remove, clean & fresh install Eset.

Right now I am using EAV business and it will soon run out; my usual thing to do is just use Tnod, but since I see this info, I ask:

- Does Mara Fix work with the EAV business version ??

- When self-protection is disabled for Mara Fix to work all the time - and if an AV disabling malware comes along that usually disables your AV - how does Eset avoid being nuked by such a thing ??

Thanks.

yes you can make EEA, EES better used the latest. EEA_EES_5.0.2228.1

then as usual disable hips/self defense of ESET and restart your PC

runs Mara-Fix in properly procedure as usual

now do rename/edit the code below to OEM.reg or whatever name as your choice

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\LicenseInfo]"ExpirationDate"=dword:70dbd880"LicenseCategory"=dword:00000004"TimeStamp"=dword:53813280

after this you have edit/rename to eg OEM.reg or smallhagrid.reg

restart your PC in safe mode then double click on OEM.reg after merged to windows registry

restart PC in Normal mode see your EEA/EES should be have OEM License. if not repeate the steps carefully

good luck and Enjoy. :D

PS: you can re-enable all HIPS/Self defense as in Normal/default (recommended) after Mara-Fix applied.on ESET or you can reset back

to normal ESET using Username and Password see my notes on my POST edited

smallhagrid

Great & helpful info !!

Does Mara Fix also work for EAV Business version exactly the same - or must I change to non-business version first before I use it ??

Thanks.

Fix is working...I have an unlimited trial. But with Eset Server Edition there is no registry key called ExperationDate. Here is Screenshot:

post-9881-0-20347800-1401759614_thumb.pn

Ran the registry fix and ExperationDate was added to my registry but hack still doesn't work. No OEM.

post-9881-0-12588600-1401760140_thumb.pn

Ran the registry fix and ExperationDate was added to my registry but hack still doesn't work. No OEM.

attachicon.gifchanged registry.png

Hi, RobrPatty seems not working for ESET server edition, of course you don't have lisence info registry file..try to create one..

let me ask you. did you run Mara-Fix? and what Mara-Fix did it's working or not applied on ESET server editions, IF Mara-Fix work

on your ESET server edition there is posiblility to applied OEM by create reg info file try using OEM.reg..please reply.

PS:

as i'm know OEM option for Lenovo ThinkPad users see here i don't know

if we can apply to ESET server edition Just tried then we know right? we hope we are lucky.

Therefore base on that i tried to mod ESET to OEM License. btw thanks for your input any inputs related to my post.

eset_ser.png

eset_server.png

Did you reboot?

It seems it will work only for ESS/EAV only.. Not for Business edition / Server edition..

Here is my Screenshot attached with this :)

post-45907-0-99096300-1401773903_thumb.j

Antivirus :: Eset Nod 32 - Business Edition - EAVBE

I Applied box, mara-fix v1.8 , Then Run the OEM Reg file..

post-45907-0-91112600-1401773892_thumb.j

First it Showed OEM License, After Updating Antivirus Defnitions, It showed 31 Days trial :)

Thank you bro for this good work.. :) Keep up :)

It seems it will work only for ESS/EAV only.. Not for Business edition / Server edition..

Here is my Screenshot attached with this :)

attachicon.gifScreenshot_3.jpg

Antivirus :: Eset Nod 32 - Business Edition - EAVBE

I Applied box, mara-fix v1.8 , Then Run the OEM Reg file..

attachicon.gifScreenshot_4.jpg

First it Showed OEM License, After Updating Antivirus Defnitions, It showed 31 Days trial :)

Thank you bro for this good work.. :) Keep up :)

go to my post see EEA/EES working pretty good use OEM.reg or make this script below rename ext to OEM.reg

see the code below OK. then start your windows in safe mode double click on OEM.reg restart your pc see your eset should be

was OEM license if no mistake just DO..IT.. more simply follow the MediaFire link and do download

good luck and Thanks for info and plz reply how? and what the result...

PS: i saw on your image seems MARA-Fix aren't properly applied..usually after applied mara-fix you have'not validity time

just Blank....on main Menu ESET and on update field should be blank also...

try to fix with mara repeate the steps carefully, if so try using mara lower version eg 1.7 or 1.6..

let's try it i be waitng here for you how? x10 edited >>>>>>>>>>>Mara_FIX 1.7

Or much better an sure switch your EAV to the lastes version end point 5.0.2228.1 for this PM me.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\LicenseInfo]"ExpirationDate"=dword:70dbd880"LicenseCategory"=dword:00000004"TimeStamp"=dword:53813280

Is this a cr@cking?

:lmao: :rofl:

Do you recommend it?

Have been using the one year old one - brings credibility to my Customers.

FWIW, the hack is just cosmetic and harmless.

really you're done properly...Thanks and enjoyyyy.

it's all I've been looking for, so I can at any time change the expiration, whenever I want

e2l35zyfkx1neqtm9xne_thumb.png

thanks

it's all I've been looking for, so I can at any time change the expiration, whenever I want

e2l35zyfkx1neqtm9xne_thumb.png

thanks

Yesterday i been test using pureFix it's can do it, but eset assign it's malware...safe to safe just using Mara-fix

using Mara-fix more simple no need in safe mode and no Malware, Frankly purefix doesn't

Thanks for your info..and Enjoy...OEM license till Jan 1 2030...

PS: i think, and guess it's not just cosmetic, as I'm know there are OEM license, just for Lenovo ThinkPad customer

follow this link. http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN2484

I came up with 12/31/2014, should I uninstall the mara fix and then reinstall it or just doenload reg key again, thanks.

I went ahead and reloaded the reg file again and turned on enable self defense and rebooted and now I have 12/31/29 which works for me, thanks. ESET: 7.0.317.4, Win 7-64Pro

Hi iih1

Passing thru... interesting topic.

Heard about the Crack sometime back but now I know how it work - thanks for the

tutorial.

Didn't need to use the Crack though, I've some boxes running on Eset Endpoints and a few more on Kaspersky Endpoints. All using Corporate Licenses. Perhaps later...

A job well done, congrats.

Regards.

Archived