ZoneAlarm Free 13.2.015.000

anuraag

ZoneAlarm's firewall had reached its peak, Zone Labs has found a way to make it even better, increasing its power against spyware and leak-test malware techniques. Its program control is more flexible than ever, with different levels of trust and the ability to kill the worst programs instantly. The combination of kernel-level firewall techniques and signature-based spyware recognition already offers unusually powerful spyware blocking and decent removal. Overall, the next version of ZoneAlarm looks to be a superb security suite.

Thanks to lyldz for the update.

Download

• Replies 12
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rok

• knowledge-Spammer

• anuraag

• shorty6100

Top Posters In This Topic

shorty6100

Ahh, back in the day using Zone Labs' Zone Alarm before Checkpoint took over....

When I've seen this Zone Alarm update on the frontpage something nostalgic like your comment came up to me also. The good old times when Zone Alarm had the best firewall.

This update reminds me of my good old times when I was using ZoneAlarm firewall and then ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite for almost 13 years.

offline installer?

thanks for takin the time two try it out and yer it works fine :)

Actually, I have stopped using ZoneAlarm after almost 13 years of usage. And, now a days, I'm only testing it for improvements on my VM.

When I've seen this Zone Alarm update on the frontpage something nostalgic like your comment came up to me also. The good old times when Zone Alarm had the best firewall.

Maybe because they was one of the only ones at this time ? ;)

The best for me was the couple TinyFirewall with BlackICE. Too bad they were taken over by some companies too. I would love to have a BlackICE replacement.

I wonder how well ZoneAlarm behave since, for I used to use it a bit too ages ago.

Used this since cant remember when!,never had a problem with it,runs with Kaspersky/Webroot no problem,I'm sure there maybe better firewalls out there but I'll stick with old Zonealarm.