uTorrent 3.4.2 Build 31515

jalaffa

uTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little cpu, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients. With uTorrent, you can download files faster and contribute by sharing files and bandwidth. Additionally, uTorrent supports the Protocol Encryption joint specification (compatible with Azureus 2.4.0.0 and above, BitComet 0.63 and above) and peer exchange.

Thanks to thylacine for the update.

Download

• Replies 16
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dcs18

• fccard

• iih1

• TheEmpathicEar

Hello friends,

I'm a uTorrent user and I always try to keep it up to date with the latest stable versions. I also do some changes on the program advanced preferences to remove some ads to make it looks better. The thing is on this latest version (3.4.2 build 31515) the command to remove that uTorrent Plus logo (left bottom side) is no longer working - gui.show_plus_upsell (false) - they removed it. On the earlier versions that command was working fine. So now that "Plus" ad is back and I don't know what's the new command or how to remove/hide it. Does anyone know anything on how to solve that? Please let us know :) Thanks in advance.

The thing is on this latest version (3.4.2 build 31515) the command to remove that uTorrent Plus logo (left bottom side) is no longer working - gui.show_plus_upsell (false) - they removed it. On the earlier versions that command was working fine. So now that "Plus" ad is back and I don't know what's the new command or how to remove/hide it. Does anyone know anything on how to solve that?

It is working fine, here - care to upload a screenshot? :think:

Options >> (un-tick) Show Bundles >> (un-tick) Show Sidebar.

Why do you guys want to waste precious real estate?

Edited by dcs18

Options >> (un-tick) Show Bundles >> Show Sidebar.

Why do you guys want to waste precious real estate?

Hello dcs18,

Show Bundles already un-ticked here. I tried enabling it to see what happens but nothing changes. No matter if it is enabled or disabled the "Plus" logo ad will stay there.

If I disable the sidebar, it will remove that logo but also all my left panel (Torrents, Downloading, Seeding, etc) which I don't want. On previous version, if I'm not wrong, we had an option to remove that logo from Options tab and we had the cited command as well to do same job. Now on this latest version, they removed that from Options tab and the command doesn't work anymore - they removed it or changed the command. So sad :(

But thank you anyways for your help. I'm sure someone will appear soon with a solution for it. I hope...

If I disable the sidebar, it will remove that logo but also all my left panel (Torrents, Downloading, Seeding, etc) which I don't want.

My personal preference has always been to remove the Sidebar which is nothing but useless to me as all that information is already available on the GUI. :dunno:

Besides, if enabled - the Sidebar occupies precious space and information that get compromised even on my 1920 screen. :thumbsdown:

The latest version is working fine here as well. I had already disabled Bundles, which they have added since last version.

Options -> (un-tick) Show Bundles -> (un-tick) Show Sidebar
Edited by Rok

If I disable the sidebar, it will remove that logo but also all my left panel (Torrents, Downloading, Seeding, etc) which I don't want.

My personal preference has always been to remove the Sidebar which is nothing but useless to me as all that information is already available on the GUI. :dunno:

Besides, if enabled - the Sidebar occupies precious space and information that get compromised even on my 1920 screen. :thumbsdown:

To add to what I wrote on the Sidebar - it is also important to note that the most ideal location for the residing advertisements (old & new) is the Sidebar (that's my third reason for disabling the damn panel.) <_<

TheEmpathicEar

Just throwing this out there... http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/218969-utorrent-341-build-31227/

Do you any of the recommendations about "Preferences>Advanced" being ticked need to be updated? i.e. I could not find: "gui.show_plus_upsell". There may be other examples. Or, I may just be unable to find them?

Yup. facing the same prob here too.

Q4cTsXw.png

µTorrent auto update or manual update don't work anymore in the last versions,also in this particular update µTorrent Plus advertisement shows up,even after applying this:

Options > Preferences > Advanced:

bt.enable_pulse...(false)
distributed_share.enable...(false)
gui.show_notorrents_node...(false)
gui.show_plus_upsell...(false) (not showing in the latest version)
offers.404_disable...(true)
offers.404_dismiss...(true)
offers.content.offer_autoexec...(false)

could anyone please help me with this? thanks in advance!

Edited by jack

That is totally whacked. I like having sidebar in view because the labels act as a quick set of filters. The upgrade image takes up too much room. If there is no way to eiminate that image then I guess I probably have to eliminate utorrent and use something else that does not have a non-removal advertisment.

Yup. facing the same prob here too.

Q4cTsXw.png

µTorrent auto update or manual update don't work anymore in the last versions,also in this particular update µTorrent Plus advertisement shows up,even after applying this:

Options > Preferences > Advanced:

bt.enable_pulse...(false)
distributed_share.enable...(false)
gui.show_notorrents_node...(false)
gui.show_plus_upsell...(false) (not showing in the latest version)
offers.404_disable...(true)
offers.404_dismiss...(true)
offers.content.offer_autoexec...(false)

could anyone please help me with this? thanks in advance!

I've been having problems with auto update even with previous versions. It fails to see/update to the new version.

Portable (FukenGruven) - just replace exe in aps dir and you will be fine :)

The link please?

Direct Download (portable) utorrent 3.4.2 (build 31515) NoAds

(Multi Language/RU) Updatable

Virus Total Analyzed

https://yadi.sk/d/L_IL19CQRfRZ8

Direct Download (portable) utorrent 3.4.1 (build 31395) NoAds at all

http://tinyurl.com/kxmkz2x

Virus Total Analyzed

Latest Version and previous + Beta version (installer)

http://filehippo.com/download_utorrent

image.jpg

How to?

utvirtot.png

utvt.png

Double Click on µTorrent 3.4.2 build-31515 Portable.exe

image.png

choose your prefer directory by clicking browse and extract

image.png

Default direcory folder uTorrent Portable\

run uTorrentPortable, Done.

To Change Languages

image.png

Change Languages

image.png

Now utorrent in English

image.png

You can Check for new Updates

image.png

image.png

uTorrent 3..4.2 (build 31515) Function Keys

Show Toolbar           F4 (enable or disable)Show Detailed Info     F5 (enable or disable)Show Status Bar        F6 (enable or disable)Show SideBar           F7 (enable or disable)Show Bundles           F8 (enable or disable)Show Devices           Un-Thick (enable or disable)Narrow Toolbar         F11(enable or disable)Compact Category Lists F12(enable or disable)Icon on Tabs           Un-Thick (enable or disable)
Edited by iih1