Sandboxie 4.12

jalaffa

• Replies 117
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks DDOS it works for me meme23.gif

Does Pro-Features work?

• "Force" programs: Automatically run programs under Sandboxie even when they are not started directly through Sandboxie. Programs can be "forced" by name or by containing folder.

• Run programs in more than one sandbox at the same time. This causes error SBIE1303 in the free version.

And who said that Sandboxie could not be cracked because of "Windows Signature DLL" ???

(There is always a way if you search for it) :showoff:

RESPECT >> NAIL :D

spinalgr1998

let's hope it works....

Edit : This crack can force programs to run in sandbox !!!

Does Pro-Features work?

• "Force" programs: Automatically run programs under Sandboxie even when they are not started directly through Sandboxie. Programs can be "forced" by name or by containing folder.

• Run programs in more than one sandbox at the same time. This causes error SBIE1303 in the free version.

Yeah, both seems to be work, no prob B) thanks thoo DDOS and Nael :showoff:

I couldn't get the activator to work: it always says "invalid license" after pasting the code.

Installed this version overwrite and got this errorr! Uninstalled and do it again but got no result! What can i do,Bro?

2014_08_04_111205.png

I couldn't get the activator to work: it always says "invalid license" after pasting the code.

same here on my win8.1 x64 (virtual box) , the code always is "000000000000" and active that dosnt work at all ...

personally i would set testsigning on only if i REALLY need the additional features.

if not, better use the free/trial mode.

well, this is true. but honestly, it comes up only once a day, and it's only 5 seconds.

there used to be a trial reset, not sure if it's still working. but i don't really care myself, as this 5 seconds do not bother me much.

still a a lot better than mess with cracks and testsigning.

Nael is an ripper guys. the power activator based on uuk patcher. Nael only enables test mode, remove water mark. and u also lost windows edition text in properties. the best method is trial reset :P

The best method is trial reset :P

:uhuh: Pro features won't work by resetting trial of Free version :P

Archived