Any freeware to remove duplicate Outlook mails

MITHI PRASAD

MITHI PRASAD

My outlook inbox & folders contains too many duplicate mails, is there any freeware program to delete or move duplicate mails.

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it duplicate email from the same account or duplicate email from different accounts.

Option 1 is to go to your email folders:

Control panel; mail; accounts. Delete the duplicate email accounts

Option 2 is a bit easier but more time consuming

Don't subscribe to the same spam emails on multiple accounts and unsubscribe to all except one account

MITHI PRASAD

My outlook inbox & folders contains too many duplicate mails, is there any freeware program to delete or move duplicate mails.

You can find a freeware tool along with instructions & options here:- http://www.ablebits.com/office-addins-blog/2013/10/10/remove-duplicate-emails-outlook/

It wont work in outlook 2013, i'll downgrade to 2010 & try later Thank you

You can find a freeware tool along with instructions & options here:- http://www.ablebits.com/office-addins-blog/2013/10/10/remove-duplicate-emails-outlook/

It wont work in outlook 2013, i'll downgrade to 2010 & try later Thank you

Your welcome buddy

Rather than going through the hassle of uninstalling 2013, cleaning registry, left overs & setting up 2010 + migrating / importing your .pst's if you are using POP3 accounts. There is always the option of sorting messages by subject then keeping the control key pressed, select all the duplicates in the folder & delete in one go...

The best way - do not use these suspicious things such as Outlook. Especially when you do not know how to use it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived