Exclusive Offer From Bitdefender & Windowsdeal

rafaelrafito

rafaelrafito
Bitdefender Internet Security awarded_best_av.png

With a non-intrusive and extremely fast scanning technology, Bitdefender Internet Security offers enhanced silent security against e-threats.

• Superior security for all your data
  • Extremely fast. Non-intrusive. With Bitdefender Photon™
  • Guards your online transactions
  • Reveals your kids’ online activities.

OFFER ENDS IN:

24Hours30Minutes23Seconds
timerw_shadow.png

Giveaway page: http://www.bitdefender.com/media/html/windowsdeal/

Edited by rafaelrafito

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blackchildcx

• AlienForce1

• freeforever03

• stonewall

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackchildcx

Another Bitdestroyer giveaway... :P

Is this already freeware?

Edited by Blackchildcx

JimmySteve

I think so :D I was seeing 1 year giveaway a few days ago :D

You have claimed your promotional key and can now install
*6 FREE MONTHS* of *The Best Antivirus of 2014!* Please keep in mind that
you have 30 days to activate your product.

:ROFL: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Blackchildcx

Dont get me wrong but how can they earn something when always giving away the product... :lol:

I love security solutions that use the top bitdefender signatures but not the slow and absolut overdone main app.... ^_^

check this out:

[translated with QTranslate]

Just got the new c't magazine 17/2013 in the hands, on page 55 there is an article entitled "Bitdestroyer".
What is meant is 'Bitdefender Total Security':
Quotes:
[...]
"What sounds like a round offer, unfortunately hooked to every nook and cranny."
[...]
The Password Safe "worked in the test only with Firefox."
[...]
For the Sandbox: "The MSIE 10 acknowledged the forced Virtualisation with a total failure."
[...]
"In the test of spam filters began in five days not a single email from."
[...]
"During the test period Bitdefender TS brought the Windows 7 PC twice to a halt."
[...]
"An unsolicited background scan deleted several files from a connected network drive - without consultation and without restoration possibilities."
[...]
"Contrary to the general uses of c't there for Bitdefender Total Security therefore exceptionally Editor's Recommendation: Stay away."
Much worse, you can not express it well!
@ BD: Is there an opinion on this please?
As an insecure User greets XXXXX
as I was using the Bitdefender TS 17.XXX always had damaged systemfiles when doing weekly SFC/scannow.. :doctor:.maybe 1-2 times fixable..after
that time periode 25% chance fix with dism/online cleanup restore.....
now I use G DATA TP 2015 and guess what? Nothing bad happend since switching.... :clap: :win: :thumbsup:
Edited by Blackchildcx

AlienForce1

Dont get me wrong but how can they earn something when always giving away the product... :lol:

I love security solutions that use the top bitdefender signatures but not the slow and absolut overdone main app.... ^_^

check this out:

Just got the new c't magazine 17/2013 in the hands, on page 55 there is an article entitled "Bitdestroyer".
Quotes:
-------------------------------
as I was using the Bitdefender TS 17.XXX always had damaged systemfiles when doing weekly SFC/scannow.. :doctor:.maybe 1-2 times fixable..after
now I use G DATA TP 2015 and guess what? Nothing bad happend since switching.... :clap: :win: :thumbsup:

This is at least unfair to assign (to the latest version) the same problems that New BitDefender had in 2013 when it was first released (problems have all AV-s at first release -> remember KIS v.14 when it was released ? ) ... and to claim that using G Data your sistem is faster than it was when used BitDefender it`s a little too much to believe it (just look again at Av-Comparatives and AV-TEST)

qSO9wGm.jpg

Edited by AlienForce1

Blackchildcx

check this out:

Quotes:
-------------------------------

This is at least unfair to assign (to the latest version) the same problems that New BitDefender had in 2013 when it was first released (problems have all AV-s at first release -> remember KIS v.14 when it was released ? ) ... and to claim that using G Data your sistem is faster than it was when used BitDefender it`s a little too much to believe it (just look again at Av-Comparatives and AV-TEST)

qSO9wGm.jpg

i never sayd that my system is faster...But yes I used Bitdefender TS 17XXX latest build ( I think its no update since I switched an dmy sfc/scannow is always error free....And with 8 Gb Ram and i5 3. generation I cant say that my system is slower / faster than with without Bitdefender...Its only a fact that bitdefender always had errors..cant switch realtime security level..cant turn of realtime protect..reboot..message upadtes never performed...resetup / repaired this solution to often..I had a free 1 year license of Bitdefender TS 17XXX and guess what? Purged from my system and payd for G DATA..why should I do that if the app worked for my needs?

Kaspersky s a great product and I wanted to purchase pure 3 but cause N. Kaspersky switched to G DATA I bought this software....And I dont like patriot act..so...who has the world wide highest standart in privacy laws?..good old germany...here no big brother round..sniffing and spying what people do...

Edited by Blackchildcx

Blackchildcx

and this results made with 2014 G DATA...Now 2015 is a bit better I guess...anyway...put me and my system to hibernate now!!

c u all tomorow..

Edited by Blackchildcx

Isn't G-Data using the Bitdefender engine?

Ps. I don't understand why people are unhappy that they got the opportunity to receive a key for one of the best AV for free. People these days.