What is the Best BitTorrent Client?

nsane.forums

nsane.forums

uTorrent has a dominant market share when it comes to BitTorrent clients. Along with BitTorrent’s increasing popularity, its base has grown to 30 million monthly users, leaving Vuze and the others far behind. But does this necessarily mean that it’s the best client, or the client preferred by TorrentFreak readers? Let’s find out.

We’ve restricted the results to a few of the most used clients plus ’seedbox’ for the hardcore torrenters. If you’re not using one of these, please let us know what your preferred BitTorrent client is in the comments.

What's the best BitTorrent client?

View Results

Post from: TorrentFreak

view.gif View: Original Article

• Replies 12
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uTorrent -_- anyone got a good chart or information on comparison between these?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_BitTorrent_clients

There it is -_-

"µTorrent 1.9 Build 15380 Alpha / 1.8.3 Build 15358 Beta /1.8.2 Build 15285 Stable". Softpedia. http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/File.../uTorrent.shtml. Retrieved on 2009-05-07.

Refers to:

Reasons why this program is marked as adware:

· Contains third-party services unrelated to the program's functionality, intended to generate income (From SoftPedia)

For:

Trying to install Ask.Men toolbar. :P

Till now ..i've used Utorrent

and once i tried to change ..But huh ..Nothing works perfectly as utorrent

not to mention alot of trackers banning Other clients much like BitComet and Bitspirit

These guys over at TorrentFreak are a little silly, they want do decide on the 'best' torrent client using VOTES?

With votes you will only get the most popular torrent client, just like in the democratic system and in nearly any other case the most popular isn't the same as the best... :lmao:

Sigh...

uTorrent owns anyway... Vuze is for the 'home user'(commercial interface and stuff like that) and uTorrent is more for the 'enthusiast', which doesn't mean uTorrent is better than Vuze, it's just better for me :lol:

These guys over at TorrentFreak are a little silly, they want do decide on the 'best' torrent client using VOTES?

With votes you will only get the most popular torrent client, just like in the democratic system and in nearly any other case the most popular isn't the same as the best... :lol:

Sigh...

uTorrent owns anyway... Vuze is for the 'home user'(commercial interface and stuff like that) and uTorrent is more for the 'enthusiast', which doesn't mean uTorrent is better than Vuze, it's just better for me :hi:

Took the words right out of my mouth. Vuze doesnt even compare to utorrent imo...

Took the words right out of my mouth. Vuze doesnt even compare to utorrent imo...

Sorry, next time I'll leave them right where they are :) Just kidding :dance2:

Of course Vuze doesn't even compare to uTorrent, since I wouldn't even dare comparing them, they're two completely different things in my eyes :rolleyes:

This really is a bad test.

First of all this happens by votes. Second, some of these clients only work on specific OSes. Thirth, why the hell is a seedbox a client?!

By the way, utorrent 1.6.1 is the best client IMO

Archived