TorrentLeech giving away 10k free registration accounts.Get yours now !

broascadilie

• Replies 36
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iih1

• broascadilie

• jack

• csicsu46

broascadilie

I am very sorry that all invites are gone now! i wish i could register earlier! please anyone with one Torrentleech spare account send me a PM,i would be very grateful! thanks in advance!

Invite sent ! I dont have any other !

I am very sorry that all invites are gone now! i wish i could register earlier! please anyone with one Torrentleech spare account send me a PM,i would be very grateful! thanks in advance!

Thank you so much!

broascadilie

Thank you so much!

You're welcome.Just take good care of your acc.

Thank you so much!

You're welcome.Just take good care of your acc.

I will! thanks again!

• 1 month later...

Because of this thread, I have signed up, but it looks as if upload ratio is rather important at torrentleech. Despite the name.

In that case, for most people, there is probably not much reason to go there.

Contrary to that, Demonoid has always been a place for all, - everyone and the dog- and they are back!

The question is if Demonoid will ever regain their former might, almost from scratch, but for now registration is OPEN.

Considering their history, joining Demonoid can be recommended.

http://www.demonoid.ph/

Obviously upload is important on a private torrent site. That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard, where the fluck have you come from pirategay?

Demonoid is a public tracker not private so you cannot even make a comparison.

Edited by GRiM

Because of this thread, I have signed up, but it looks as if upload ratio is rather important at torrentleech. Despite the name.

In that case, for most people, there is probably not much reason to go there.

Contrary to that, Demonoid has always been a place for all, - everyone and the dog- and they are back!

The question is if Demonoid will ever regain their former might, almost from scratch, but for now registration is OPEN.

Considering their history, joining Demonoid can be recommended.

http://www.demonoid.ph/

Obviously upload is important on a private torrent site. That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard, where the fluck have you come from pirategay?

Demonoid is a public tracker not private so you cannot even make a comparison.

it's same condition with Kat.ph, public tracker too. we can't used as the comparison?

broascadilie

It seems my topic started quite a flame among u guys, lol.

Hello,

Invitation code is expired now! Can i get one new

Thanks in advance !