How to post your share link in Facebook and Twitter

hakah

In most Giveaway Contest, you are asked to post your share link in Facebook and Twitter as basic requirement for entering such Giveaway. I am certain that a lot of forum members like me may not be so

faimiliar with the actual working process and sincerely hope that those expert members may share his/her

experience here to provide illustrative demonstrations if feasible.

Many thanks for your kind assistance!

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lurch234

• hakah

• jackieo

• iih1

Top Posters In This Topic

In most Giveaway Contest, you are asked to post your share link in Facebook and Twitter as basic requirement for entering such Giveaway. I am certain that a lot of forum members like me may not be so

faimiliar with the actual working process and sincerely hope that those expert members may share his/her

I prefer to share link in twitter than in Facebook, simply just go to your twitter home

make new tweet type as short as possible because twiiter not allowed character more than 140 char....

as your reference, eg our friend here Iambidyut twitter.@IamBidyuT and his FaceBook

In Facebook you do the same thing like in Twitter make new status on share link...Facebook.

But I do'nt know Facebook or Twitter allowed or not allowed if you make something like spam there...

Edited by iih1

edit: Oh wait- you said "giveaway contest" im gonna chalk that mis-nomer up to conversation-

lets say this right up front - contests suck. FB contests are only aimed at growing their LIKE lists.

and twitter crap is aimed at creating trending blablabla....

while Giveaways are cool :)

I think that "Most" giveaways here on nsane tend to shy away from the facebook and twitter share crap.

in my eyes, its not a TRUE giveaway if you have to jump thru some hoop first, like doing some stupid survey crap, or sending out 5 emails or twittering and FOLLOWING...OR sharing with X number of ppl on FB.

I dont use FB and I dont use twitter.

a giveaway usually offered here usually is an extended trial (sometimes "full") version of the software. ( like for a year or whatever)

of course, its all aimed at encouraging to you to make a purchase, but mostly its to try out different stuff and get to know how apps work with your machine-operating system-config- etc...

Edited by jackieo

lets say this right up front - contests suck. FB contests are only aimed at growing their LIKE lists.

and twitter crap is aimed at creating trending blablabla....

My thoughts exactly ;)