Google Play Store 4.8.19 Now Available for Download

ARMOUR

Google Play Store 4.8.19 Released

Google has been spoiling us in the last couple of months with regular updates to the Play Store, which bring lots of new features, tweaking and more polishing.

The new Google Play Store update, which is now rolling out worldwide, adds lots of major features, as well as some small visual improvements and UI tweaks.

However, some of these features are only available in specific countries, as mentioned by Google. For example, Google has announced that with the launch of the latest Google Play Store application, Android users will be able to use PayPal as method of payment.

The new payment method is only available in 12 countries: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, UK and United States.

But these are not the only changes included in Google Play Store 4.8.19. Carrier-billing is another new feature added via this update, but the new feature has only been introduced in seven more countries bringing the total to 24, including Singapore, Thailand and Taiwan.

In addition, Google has confirmed that it has made Play Store gift cards available to 13 countries, including Germany and Japan.

Regarding Android developers, Google has announced that it has introduced support for them in more countries. Official word is that developers in 13 countries, including Indonesia, Malaysia and Turkey, can now sell applications on Google Play.

With the addition of these 13 countries, the number of countries with support for local developers has reached 45. Furthermore, Google has confirmed that it has increased buyer currency support to 28 new countries, thus making it easier for developers to adjust their pricing in 60 countries.

What's New?

• New Headers
  • New Additional Information Section
  • Simplified Permission Lists
  • Big Buttons
  • Paypal Support
  • Odds And Ends

Screen Shots:

sshot_4.png

sshot_1.png

sshot_2.png

sshot_3.png

Download LINKS (Courtesy of androidpolice.com):
The APK is signed by Google and upgrades your existing app. The cryptographic signature guarantees that the file is safe to install and was not tampered with in any way. Rather than wait for Google to push this download to your devices, which can take days, download and install it just like any other APK.

File name: com.android.vending-4.8.19.apk
Version: 4.8.19 (Android 2.2+).
MD5: 6d7e04ac5b0d90669ed1f79ad3355fd2.

Thanks to +Matthieu Harlé for the APK!

Source:

• Replies 19
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rok

• exodius

• House_maniac

• kantry123

House_maniac

anyone using the cracked one? i bought some software using legit one any advantage of the cracked one? is it reliable?

anyone using the cracked one? i bought some software using legit one any advantage of the cracked one? is it reliable?

Cracked one doesn't mean that u can download paid apps

This actually patched one

LVL-licence verification library

This version mostly avoids the usage of Lucky Patcher

Nd also this is for rooted devices

House_maniac

yes i'm using cyanogen mod on my s4 but wanted to know whats the difference? if you can't download paid app what this for then?

yes i'm using cyanogen mod on my s4 but wanted to know whats the difference? if you can't download paid app what this for then?

You may know, some apps require license verification through Google Play store, and for this you do need an internet connection. By installing the patched /cracked Google Play store, the license verification (LVL-licence verification) will happen in "offline mode." That's it.

Has anyone got the official OTA update of Google Play Store 4.8.19 ? Have been retrying, but to no avail.

Has anyone got the official OTA update of Google Play Store 4.8.19 ? Have been retrying, but to no avail.

Google play only rolled to specific countries

So I think ur country isn't included

Google play only rolled to specific countries

So I think ur country isn't included

Which countries are those ??? Cann't we spoof the country getting Google Play Store?

I think google will update all play store in android devices, but no ETA, may be 1 - 2 weeks. Because play store is important app on android. Better wait it or update manual.

If you manually update to 4.8.9, will you be getting official OTA updates in future ? Or, will it be the end of Google Play OTA updates ?

If you manually update to 4.8.9, will you be getting official OTA updates in future ? Or, will it be the end of Google Play OTA updates ?

You will be able to carry on receiving OTA updates, I installed the previous version manually as I prefer the inverted versions, and just updated to the above posted version OTA. (Nexus 4 KOT49H RedKat Rom), now I'm going to flash the inverted version I listed in my previous post.

Edited by Dodel

You will be able to carry on receiving OTA updates, I installed the previous version manually as I prefer the inverted versions, and just updated to the above posted version OTA. (Nexus 4 KOT49H RedKat Rom), now I'm going to flash the inverted version I listed in my previous post.

O.K. got it. No more doubts.

Google Play Store 4.8.19 Released

Rather than wait for Google to push this download to your devices, which can take days, download and install it just like any other APK.

It has not yet released here in my part of the world. I don't understand the reason behind dealying a release an APK "Google Play Store."